• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

new cycle,new pics

R

rocco-x

here's a pic from my first week of my new tren ace/sust cycle.so far so good.just gotts get my eating habits down a little better.with this heat all day outside it's harder for me to really get those cals in.

Attachments

• 0609102034.jpg
    0609102034.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 398
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I know nothing about drugs, im interested to see any changes in your physique.

buzzkill44

buzzkill44

IMO you should have gotten your training and diet down before you ever even considered doing any kind of gear. Tren is some harsh shit......about 50x more potent than test, and brutal on your insides. hope your kidneys make it through it. I wouldn't recommend running tren any longer than six weeks. It's made for dogs/cattle and hasn't ever been clinically tested on humans........only tested in gyms. FYI if you think tren is gonna make you ripped.....which seems to be the case with most gym thugs....it's not. Diet and cardio are the only means to that. incase you thought otherwise. not saying you did........

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMO you should have gotten your training and diet down before you ever even considered doing any kind of gear. Tren is some harsh shit......about 50x more potent than test, and brutal on your insides. hope your kidneys make it through it. I wouldn't recommend running tren any longer than six weeks. It's made for dogs/cattle and hasn't ever been clinically tested on humans........only tested in gyms. FYI if you think tren is gonna make you ripped.....which seems to be the case with most gym thugs....it's not. Diet and cardio are the only means to that. incase you thought otherwise. not saying you did........

Just wanted to point out that trenbolone has been researched to a small extent in humans and it has yet to show kidney damage. The trenbolone metabolites are brown coloured and are thought to be what people mistake as blood in the urine.

This covers a lot of the AAS and I'm sure there has been more recent publications for those interested:
Schänzer (1996). "Metabolism of anabolic androgenic steroids". Clin Chem 42 (7): 1001–1020.

Biological Mass Spectrometry
Volume 20 Issue 8, Pages 459 - 466
The analysis of trenbolone and the human urinary metabolites of trenbolone acetate by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry and gas chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry
D. de Boer *, M. E. Gainza Bernal, R. D. van Ooyen, R. A. A. Maes
Netherlands Institute for Drugs and Doping Research, University of Utrecht, Vondellaan 14, 3521 GE Utrecht, Netherlands

Abstract
The electron impact mass spectrometric properties of trimethylsilyl ether and fluoroacyl ester derivatives of trenbolone, combined or not combined with a methoxime group, are presented. Some derivatization problems were observed and were due to the formation of enol derivatives at the 3C-position in several tautomeric forms, which in their turn were not stable and lost two or four hydrogens under the conditions studied. The enolization could be minimized by carefully selecting the reaction conditions or could be prevented by the introduction of a methoxime group at the 3C-position. The limits of detection and identification of the methoxime heptafluorobutyryl ester and the methoxime trimethylsilyl ether derivative of trenbolone were determined using a mass selective detector in the electron impact mode and a triple-stage quadrupole in the methane positive chemical ionization mode. Selected reaction monitoring in tandem mass spectrometry did not improve the limit of detection, but because of the gain in selectivity did improve the limit of identification. The glucuronides of trenbolone and epitrenbolone could be identified in three urine specimens out of 200 samples in routine doping control.

Clinical Chemistry 42: 1001-1020, 1996;

Clinical Chemistry, Vol 42, 1001-1020
Metabolism of anabolic androgenic steroids

W Schanzer
Institute of Biochemistry, German Sports University Cologne, Germany.

Anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) are misused to a high extent in sports by athletes to improve their physical performance. Sports federations consider the use of these drugs in sports as doping. The misuse of AAS is controlled by detection of the parent AAS (when excreted into urine) and (or) their metabolites in urine of athletes. I present a review of the metabolism of AAS. Testosterone is the principal androgenic steroid and its metabolism is compared with that of AAS. The review is divided into two parts: the general metabolism of AAS, which is separated into phase I and phase II metabolism and includes a systematic discussion of metabolic changes in the steroid molecule according to the regions (A-D rings), and the specific metabolism of AAS, which presents the metabolism of 26 AAS in humans.

buzzkill44

buzzkill44

That makes sense about the urine color. Good post Tim. I've never seen this study.