• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Stay tuned for Heavy Muscle Radio more Wolf prep!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
IFBB Pro Patrick Tuor was Dennis Wolf's prep coach for the 2010 New York Pro where the Big Bad Wolf placed 3rd. Dennis was so disappointed in Patrick that he vowed to never use another contest-guru in the future. Patrick comes on and clears the air about what really happened, what went wrong, and his feeilngs about working with Dennis Wolf!

Ali "The Game" Amini takes on Dave Palumbo in part two of their discussion on contest prep, this time with a focus on diet & nutrition!

Bros Vs. Pros 4 is on and will be hosted by Greg Gallo, owner of Infinity Fitness gym in Farmingdale, New York. He talks about his excitement in working with BSN to offer $3,000 in cash prizes to the person who can get the most reps!

You wont want to miss this episode of Heavy Muscle Radio!

HEAVY MUSCLE RADIO airs on Monday, June 14th, 2010 at 7 PM EST/4 PM PST. Just go to RXMUSCLE.com and click on the HEAVY MUSCLE RADIO page of the website

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Thanks Natzo, that should be interesting. Can u listen to it live though?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I always listen to this show, and after hours, in my tram and train rides, very funny stuff

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This one for sure will be interesting!! More cookies to come!:drool:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
were d hell did u get that levrone picture from

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ sais muscletime in the corner...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I think its silly how JTP watermarks all his bootleg little shoops even though they have a big ass HEAVY MUSCLE RADIO RX MUSCLE logo all over it, its not like anybody would steal it.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I think its silly how JTP watermarks all his bootleg little shoops even though they have a big ass HEAVY MUSCLE RADIO RX MUSCLE logo all over it, its not like anybody would steal it.

yeah I think it' a bit retarded and disrespecting.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Of course Wolf's prep didn't work when he was chugging ketchup like a madman. We all saw that he wasn't as lean as he should have at Pittsburgh and when Patrick tried to fix it in the last minute because of Wolf's own stupidity then he looked flat.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Lol. Ronnie didn't train like a bitch thus he could have afforded more calories. :bitelip:

So true... But then again, ronnie didnt fuck with ketchup that much, it was all about the Masterpeice BBQ Sauce!