• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Branch Warren trains delts

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
branch_farah-1.jpg

"He's gonna make everybody look fat," says George Farah of Branch Warren at the 2010 Olympia. Farah and Warren take some time out from their workout at New York's Powerhouse Gym to talk about the 2010 Arnold and to let us know about what Warren plans to bring to the Olympia stage. Also, check out Branch training delts.

Farah Talks 2010 Arnold, Branch Warren Trains Shoulders

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
farah really thinks branch can win the olympia? does he really think everyone will be off?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ more delusional than TKOL

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Branch placed 2nd because Jay placed 1st.

If jay doesnt place first, branch places 3rd or lower.

Branch can't beat jay.

Branch cannot win the olympia, its physics.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Branch placed 2nd because Jay placed 1st.

If jay doesnt place first, branch places 3rd or lower.

Branch can't beat jay.

Branch cannot win the olympia, its physics.

hhaahahaha:rofl3:
I agree with the last two statements... the first two I dont think are quite true

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zviko

Zviko

How are you going to win if you don't believe so?, but I do respect being able to look at things from a realistic stand point. Phil and kai have beat him already at the arnold. Never say never though

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I personally agree with everyone that Branch will not win the O, but I also agree with Zviko. Never say never with Branch. He shown nay sayers time and time again, he CAN. I'm sure it's a similar story for a lot of people, but really Branch is the kind of guy that will surprise you.

Did anyone foresee that he could look THAT freaky at the O last year? If he can surprise us again with even more improvements, anything can happen..

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
How are you going to win if you don't believe so?, but I do respect being able to look at things from a realistic stand point. Phil and kai have beat him already at the arnold. Never say never though
I agree with this mindset for the most part. As a competitor you can't resign yourself to second place or worse, especially after reaching that tier last year's Olympia. Still, we as fans have the advantage, if you will, of being able to be less emotionally invested, which affords us more logical predictions. Then again, I disagree with the judges so often that I tend to not be too surprised by anything anymore.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Everytime I watch him train I hope to god he learns how to train properly. I am disappointed everytime.