• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai and Phil at FLEX Headquarters

• Thread starter The King Of Lurkers
  • Start date
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
philkai350-1.jpg

The top two contenders to the Olympia title in the same place, at the same time, for the first time ever. That was the situation a week ago, when Kai Greene and Phil Heath came to the Weider offices in Woodland Hills, California for a day of video and stills, plus a flexonline.com exclusive from Powerhouse Chatsworth, where the two put aside their rivalry for a few hours to get in one final back workout before their Olympia prep began in earnest

Pics:
7212-1.jpg

7213p-1.jpg

more updates to come!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
either these 2 dont particularly get along, or they are seriously trying to scout each others weaknesses/give the other death stares. From the two pics posted here both had intense stares at the other while the other performs the move. tbh kai looks more concerned then phil though. Kai is afraid of Phils new back thickness? :)

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Kai shouldnt stay so covered up. The fans want to see his physique.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
either these 2 dont particularly get along, or they are seriously trying to scout each others weaknesses/give the other death stares. From the two pics posted here both had intense stares at the other while the other performs the move. tbh kai looks more concerned then phil though. Kai is afraid of Phils new back thickness? :)
LOL, what an analysis based on a two lousy pictures. :rofl3:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Joe already picked Kai as his next Mr O, sad.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^:49:

It's awesome having phil and kai train together :runinafire:

DanishBB

DanishBB

Why the hell would someone train in a hoodie especially in this part off the year ?:omgwtf:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why the hell would someone train in a hoodie especially in this part off the year ?:omgwtf:

I trained in that type of clothing year round. Speaking for myself, i trained harder when i could not see the effect my pump had on my muscles. If i gauged intensity by how i felt i kept trying to lift heavier and more effectively put the stress of the lift on my muscles to get a deeper pump. I grew quicker b/c i lifted heavier for more reps when I gauged lifting effectiveness by how the muscles felt as opposed to how they looked while I trained. After i was done i posed and I always looked better when i trained covered up b/c i lifted harder and heavier fro more repetitions when I gauged my intensity by how my muscles felt and not by how my muscles looked with blood in them. Keeping in mind that in order to recruit more fibers i had to increase the stress I effectively put on the muscle groups I trained.

That was my experience and that is what causes me to cover up when I train, and I assume Kai has a reason as well. Listening to Kai speak suggests that anything Kai does he does for a reason that is important to him.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Good point but IMHO training covered in summer is exhausting and sometimes I feel dizzy.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ stay hydrated lol

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I only tried once or twice training with that clothes on and believe, I 'll never try again.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Because Kai is an incredibly shy individual who does not like to show too much skin:bitelip:

OR may be as always this too could be someone elses fault and Kai is a victim of circumstances here too:bitelip::bitelip::bitelip:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
are these pics old because Phil Heath just signed with MuscleTech as of today..

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think they are deals that fall under different categories Serb. I think Weider is a magazine deal, and muscle tech is his supplement deal.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Because Kai is an incredibly shy individual who does not like to show too much skin:bitelip:

LMAO!

are these pics old because Phil Heath just signed with MuscleTech as of today..

He has a muscletech t-shirt in the pics, and like Ben said, Weider is his magazine sponsor, and muscletech only his supp sponsor.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LMAO!

He has a muscletech t-shirt in the pics, and like Ben said, Weider is his magazine sponsor, and muscletech only his supp sponsor.

I think both of you misunderstood him.

Phil is wearing a muscletech shirt even though he just signed on muscletech today... Im assuming its because his MetRX contract had already expired at the time of the pics and he had been in the process of working a contract with muscletech.

Savjav

Savjav

OR may be as always this too could be someone elses fault and Kai is a victim of circumstances here too:bitelip::bitelip::bitelip:

wow thats getting old :deadhorse: