• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MuscleMecca: In your opinion what is the most worthless/useless supplement

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lets here your thoughts on what they are and why?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
acai berry, it didnt even make me jacked.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I don't consider any supplement essential. Only thing I'd consider using would be Whey.... maybe fish oil and multi vit. I however don't use any currently.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arginine.

Mainly because of its popularity, but partly because of the lack of carry-over into actual enhanced growth.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haven't gotten anything noticeable from creatine nor beta-alanine.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haven't gotten anything noticeable from creatine nor beta-alanine.

I've noticed that with creatine I only notice the effects of it after I stop taking it, not any increase while taking it. Don't know about beta-alanine, as I've only had it a couple of times.

V

vdawg

all muscle-tech products?? lmao

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I've noticed that with creatine I only notice the effects of it after I stop taking it, not any increase while taking it. Don't know about beta-alanine, as I've only had it a couple of times.

I do notice a difference after a couple of weeks it seems as if my muscles are retaining more water but i also notice that i feel great and my muscles are even fuller the week i stop taking it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive been able to hold onto more muscle this contest prep, and my strength has been very close to my off season strength. My diet has been better this time around, but XTEND by scivation has absolutely been a factor.