• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I want to read the announcement...

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
What email was that? I don't have any email about an announcement.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
this one?

Mecca UpGrade In The Works! Please Read...

Hi All!

The good news is that the new site is almost done, the bad news is that I am having a problem importing the attachments so I am going to run the import again. Instead of keeping the site shut down for who knows how much longer I am just going to leave this version running until I finish.
At that point I will decide where to proceed.
I am just really sorry for the downtime and for the delays with this. It will be finished today, tonight or tomorrow early morning at the latest. There is a bit of a time difference as well which makes things difficult but everything will be worked out soon. Thanks, Rich Webdevoman Talk Website Community Development TalkDevelopment AT Gmail.com

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Oh sweet, thanks tkD!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ No problem. It is from the announcement itself, I haven't seen no email with that as well.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive gotten 2 emails about the updates

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
i'l allowed.... that means i'm special? :gaygay:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Skeptic, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Gay.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's been two emails. The second has an email addy to send any problems you're having to. That way they can check your settings from the change-over.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff