• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Wheelchair pullups

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Personally I find this very, very inspiring. Whenever I feel like missing a workout I will watch this and apologyze.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Better form than Maxmunzter.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pretty strong effort, considering that extra weight from the wheelchair.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Pffft. Wheelchairs are surprisingly light these days. I've been doing chinups with extra weight for decades.

Impressive is the guy that lost his leg at the gym I used to train at. Saw him doing weighted squats one day!!!! Admittedly not the greatest ROM but still smoked everyone else for dedication.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
^^ Pffft. Wheelchairs are surprisingly light these days. I've been doing chinups with extra weight for decades.

Impressive is the guy that lost his leg at the gym I used to train at. Saw him doing weighted squats one day!!!! Admittedly not the greatest ROM but still smoked everyone else for dedication.

It isn't the extra weight what motivates me, it's his dedication. There're so many "perfectly healthy" people who makes excuses not to train/exercise and this guy (and many others in his condition acording to a youtube search) is right there in the gym doing chins.