• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

starcraft II

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
i just bought waiting for install... lolololol

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
trololololololololol

G

Gringo

Waiting for it to arrive in the mail :(

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
i have to run it on low everything or it crashes.

i run it on a laptop tho.

4gb 256 gfx xooxox

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^ you mean gameplay, it plays like starcraft 1 on roids. a lot more to think about without being completely different. I am definately enjoying the online competitive stuff even tho im 5 from 11 in 1v1 and 2 from 2 in 2v2

Savjav

Savjav

just installing now!!! :D :D :D

Cork

Cork

battle.net account? I'll be installing this tonight. I'll probably just be playing the single player campaign but I'll be on multiplayer soon enough. With all the polish they are bragging about, the single player is going to be epic.

Battlenet ID is wilksdog{at}gmail[dot]com

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
hey cork sent u a friend request on b.net. xoxoxo

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
Installed it now.

I have never played starcraft.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ you mean gameplay, it plays like starcraft 1 on roids. a lot more to think about without being completely different. I am definately enjoying the online competitive stuff even tho im 5 from 11 in 1v1 and 2 from 2 in 2v2

Exactly, gameplay, my bad.

Ummm sounds pretty good!

Cork

Cork

Yay I get to have my very own Pickle!

So, I really like how the gameplay is on single player. Buying tech in the capital ship and having it with you permanently is a great RPG element added to the RTS. That's one thing I really liked about the PC game Warhammer.

Pickle, do you favor PvP ladder? If so we might never play together, heh. I hate all the cheese tactics everyone uses. I prefer to do like a 4v4 computer and backstab people. The best is the mind games of no one knowing who the back stabber is. My brother was perfect at getting other people to attack each other and he would just sit back and watch, haha.

Those kinds of matches and custom games are my favorite. I played a billion hours of Starcraft 1 and never once played in a PvP match.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
I hate all the cheese tactics everyone uses. I prefer to backstab people.

l o l, careful if u backstab online in a standard 4v4 or 3v3 (All people) they might complain and get ur cd key banned. (i did it all the time on war 3 tho and never got banned, my favourite was speed building an archmage and as soon as he was ready turning all my peasants into militia, using a town portal to one of my allies mains then having them attack their town hall.

I played a lot of custom games in original starcraft and warcraft 3. Not typically a 1v1 fan but i thought id try this time around since my computer isnt really good for this game, it may not handle lots of players. (it crashes consistently in the FMV's in campaign) it can handle 7 pc's in offline but only on low gfx everything. The campaign is set up nicely I wish i could play it more but my rage is too high from all the crashing. So I will continue to play 1v1s. Protoss and terran only, still yet to play zerg in about 30 matches lol.

Cork

Cork

Ah I see. And I don't think I got your invite unless your name is Russell? Russ could be one of the other people I game with though....

Banned for backstabbing? No way. It's all part of the game.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
My brother is hardly a gamer but he loved Star Craft 1 so much that he is gonna buy a gaming rig just to play SC2.

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im either going to pick it up today or on the weekend. what are you guys specs?

Cork

Cork

I've got an SLI pc so I don't have to worry 'bout no stinkin' specs. I bought it ~2 years ago when the 8800GTs were the brand new tech, and it was one of the best investments I've made. It still runs games in ultra high settings with a smooth frame rate.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ordered it yesterday.. cant wait!!! wont be getting much sleep the next few weeks :p