• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf - Back workout July 2010

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

dennisback-1.jpg

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Same lame ass workout as always. I expect no improvements from him.

MrThinker

MrThinker

He need to focus more on his lagging lower back

saamies

saamies

OMG 220pound deadlifts,thats crazy!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG 220pound deadlifts,thats crazy!

He is one insane trainee. I don't think anyone here could keep up with that level of lifting!!!!

In fairness his back does look to have improved a bit, but he has such a long way to go.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Still weak lower back but I can see some improvement

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I dont get this guy, this is his livelyhood and he can go from "good bodybuilder" to "elite bodybuilder" if he just trained differently.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
wow Wolf...

your workouts are boring and weak.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Still lagging, but his lower back improved a bit.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
such a waste of musclemass... a great wide as hell upper back without a lower back to pair it. Srlsly, how comes nobody (not even himself) has obliged him to do GMs and deads for real?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Ruhlforever

He needs deadlifts at the gym, at home and even in his free time, T-Bar Rows-Deadlfits and hyperextension, he must stop the idea that he needs width, he has it, he needs beef and a better lower back to match that incredible width, can you see the difference of a training between Kai or Phil or Ronnie or Jay between a training between Milos Sarcev, Dennis Wolf or Silvio Samuel

GEMILIANI

GEMILIANI

Couldn't agree more. I am naty and i have made more improvements in the last two years than Dennis Wolf has and he is on the gas. There is no excuse. I do heavy deads, t-bar rows, barbell rows, etc. This old school shit works, plain and simple.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf + heavy deads + barbell rows = Top 3 at the Mr Olympia.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
He needs deadlifts at the gym, at home and even in his free time, T-Bar Rows-Deadlfits and hyperextension, he must stop the idea that he needs width, he has it, he needs beef and a better lower back to match that incredible width, can you see the difference of a training between Kai or Phil or Ronnie or Jay between a training between Milos Sarcev, Dennis Wolf or Silvio Samuel

I found Milos workouts pretty good and intense even when Wolf, Silvio and Hide did them.

yeah there were no heavy ass weights , but that circuit was hellish.

and that was Wolf's better period. when he applied some intensity to his workouts.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
No need for heavy weights, a fatigued muscle will grow when given proper nutrition

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I found Milos workouts pretty good and intense even when Wolf, Silvio and Hide did them.

yeah there were no heavy ass weights , but that circuit was hellish.

and that was Wolf's better period. when he applied some intensity to his workouts.

Yeah his workouts are intense. I think you could grow without heavy weights if you train like milos trained them because it was a new shock to the muscles but i would guess that yuou would eventually have to increase the weight to continue to grow over the years but idk... I remember Ronnie went to milos' gym and trained with him, milos said ronnie made him lift heavy and he ended up being sore for 2 weeks or so lol.