• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

F$#k look as this child!!!

• Thread starter The King Of Lurkers
  • Start date
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Future Mr O? and without parents lol
58640211-1.jpg

81079574-1.jpg

60864709-1.jpg

92188094-1.jpg

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
94886978-1.jpg

93640173-1.jpg

P

Pain

VIP
Man, check out the gut in the first picture.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, i would like to hear the story behind this one. It is not the first time I have seen the kid, but I have never looked into his story, what ever it may be.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He does all kind of gymnastic stuff.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From Wikipedia.

Giuliano Stroe (born 18 July 2004) is a six-year-old bodybuilder and gymnast of Romanian descent. Giuliano Stroe has been lifting weights since he was two-years-old in Florence, Italy where his family lives. In 2009, he was recorded in the Guinness Book of World Records after setting the record for the fastest ever ten metre (33 feet) hand-walk with a weight ball between his legs. Stroe performed the stunt in front of a cheering live audience on an Italian TV Show, and has become an Internet sensation as hundreds of thousands of people have watched the clip of him performing the stunt on YouTube.

On February 24, 2010 he broke the world record for number of 'air push-ups'; 'which is an exercise where push-ups are performed without letting your feet touch the ground. Stroe managed 20 'air push ups' beating his previous record of 12, live on Romanian TV.

Giuliano's father Iulian, 33-years-old, said he has been taking Giuliano with him to the gym ever since he was born, but he is careful not to push Giuliano too hard. Stroe insists his son's workout schedule isn't excessive. "He is never allowed to practice on his own, he is only a child and if he gets tired we go and play," Iulian said.

Giuliano says his newfound celebrity has not gone to his head. He adds that he still does normal five-year-old activities like watching cartoons and painting. Giuliano is drawing comparisons to another child bodybuilder, Richard Sandrak.[1]

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heres a little history on the little beast:

A 5-year-old Romanian boy has made the Guinness Book of Records after performing an incredible physical stunt.

The Daily Mail reports that Giuliano Stroe, who has been lifting weights since he was 2, set the record for the fastest ever 10-meter (33 feet) hand walk with a weight ball between his legs.

Giuliano's father Iulian, 33, said he has been taking Giuliano with him to the gym ever since he was born, but he is careful not to push Giuliano too hard.

"He is never allowed to practice on his own, he is only a child and if he gets tired we go and play," Iulian said.

Giuliano is drawing comparisons to another child bodybuilder ? Richard Sandrak . Nicknamed Little Hercules, Sandrak was declared The Strongest Boy In The World at age 3 in 1995, and could bench press 210 pounds at the age of 6.

and his youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/stroeiulian04

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I am a wee bit scared for and of this kid.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Crazy, whats the name of that disease?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Disease? In my opinion, it's the equivalent being of a pagent parent.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Lurcher? now that's 22" guns ripped to the bone.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Damn, he put on some mass since i last saw his vid.

Konan

Konan

Are you...fucking...kidding me???

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I bet nobody will fuck with him in elementary school.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Didn't it come out that Richard Sandrak had been given hormones of test by his father? Wonder if the same thing is going on here......

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can see this kid being home schooled.

How come?

Didn't it come out that Richard Sandrak had been given hormones of test by his father? Wonder if the same thing is going on here......

Just because this kid works out and has a low bf% doesn't mean that he's being juiced, at least I believe so.

About that Sandrak kid, he looks like shit now. Well, not shit but just like an average kid, he has lost all his muscle mass.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

I don't know if it was ever proven but i think a lot of people knew his father was giving him testosterone... Its pretty obvious since he looks like a normal kid now.

I dunno if its possible for his body be so anabolic without freaky genetics or myostatin deficiency at such a young age. His father made him start working out really young, seems like an obsessive dad... pageant parents would put their kids through anything to make them win, i wouldnt be surprised if his dad is giving him some sort of hormones... Personally, i dont care. Although i cant help but feel bad for the kid since it may be hard for him growing up to have so much attention and not be normal, i cant help but be entertained and impressed by him.