• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How has your summer been so far?

P

Pain

VIP
Really bad weather here. Seems to go, one hot day > rainy day > ok day > really heavy rain > blistering heat > more rain.

Scotland never has good summer weather.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The heat has driven me crazy here, can't even sleep propertly. It's constantly over 30 degrees Celsius. Therefore, bodyweight has dropped along with strenght.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
It has been really hot all summer, raining right now though, and probably will continue to do so for about 2-3days according to the news.
Hopefully got a job starting in September so I can get back to a proper diet were Im not starved to death 7 days per week..

And the last week or so has been a pain...****ed my lower back up pretty bad...doing nothing actually, got some thearapy for it twice this week and will get some more next monday.

-D

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
2sa13xd-1.gif

P

Pain

VIP
lol, Tech.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Thats so tech ^^

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great, thanks.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
LMAO that gif was awesome!

On topic: Summer was hot so far, over 30 degrees celcius as well, but I like this weather, cus I know for sure how much I'll hate the Autumn.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's winter here. It came close to being our coldest ever (stupid climate change).

Too cold to woodwork, too warm to have snow.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
^ Your part of Australia must be different to mine lol, I havn't worn a jumper in 2 weeks.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ We had ice on our windshield when we left for work the other morning.

But then again you are almost in the tropics compared to where I am. We have a wide range of temps (though not as wide as some places). Although it is all relative, Australia doesn't really get cold.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Really bad weather here. Seems to go, one hot day > rainy day > ok day > really heavy rain > blistering heat > more rain.

Scotland never has good summer weather.

Empty your inbox sir.

-D

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You're coldest ever since 1900... I'm pretty sure it was far colder 10.000 years ago.

*sigh* 1889 actually.

I think you mean 15,000 years ago or there-abouts. And 15,000 years ago the place where I live was uninhabitable. Habitation was limited to a few areas with more suitable climates. Society and agriculture is only 10-12,000 years old so the standard by which you are wishing to adjudge climate is a far more recent event. It is spurious to say it was colder X tens of thousands or millions or whatever years ago. The reality is that human life (as we know it) was not supported under those contextualised circumstances. Lets all get in our time machines and travel back a few billion years and see how well we would survive under those circumstances (you'd be theorectically dead due to the toxic atmosphere).

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Its been a pretty warm winter of late...