• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Preview of Kai Greene: REDEMPTION

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
They will make it episodic again on Bodybuilding.com starting August 6th

Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"inb4pakihate" :)

Redemption = Atonement for guilt (Dictionary.com)

Last edited:
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sick cover shot!! When will the DVD be ready for sell?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Sick cover shot!! When will the DVD be ready for sell?

Not until september *sadface* It will have a lot more footage and features then what will be shown at Bodybuilding.com according to Pulcinella.

Awesome avi btw.

mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

I was going to post this but you beat me to it! Thanks DM!

mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Not until september *sadface* It will have a lot more footage and features then what will be shown at Bodybuilding.com according to Pulcinella.

Awesome avi btw.

Yes, that is true. The BB.com episodes are somewhat edited and the DVD will be the 'director's cut'.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
"inb4pakihate"

Redemption = Atonement for guilt (Dictionary.com)

Redeem = to make up for; make amends for; offset (some fault, shortcoming, etc.) (Dictionary.com)

Yes, that is true. The BB.com episodes are somewhat edited and the DVD will be the 'director's cut'.

Yeah i didnt want to use the term 'directors's cut' because many people associate it with being the version that was not well edited and instead has drawn out unnecessary scenes lol

d.capodiferro88

d.capodiferro88

does anybody have or knows if a downloadable version of the former dvd, overkill, exists?
i mean no offense to mike pulcinella, but i live on a limited budget and couldn't afford to buy it.
in any case mike, you should be proud of your job and the fact that people are so interested in it.

8thWonder

8thWonder

It's worth buying d.capo! I live in Sweden but heck I got it in 4 days or something. Running around my appartment like a maniac when i received it so early haha. But truly, an inspiration to fans of Kai

8thWonder

8thWonder

But please Pulcinella, more training footage this time! I'd like to see all workouts like the traditional DVDs like Ronnie's Unbelievable but then add all the rest.. But dont sacrifice Kais training for the other stuff he does :(

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
does anybody have or knows if a downloadable version of the former dvd, overkill, exists?
i mean no offense to mike pulcinella, but i live on a limited budget and couldn't afford to buy it.
in any case mike, you should be proud of your job and the fact that people are so interested in it.

I'm sure we could arrange something with your employer that allows them to not pay you as well. It should even out in the end.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
There are many ways to pirate and plenty of downloading software that makes multiple file downloading convenient even with limitted downloads (megaupload free downloads) but the simple answer is.... Buy the dvd. I bought it and enjoyed it, it doesnt cost that much. Save up like 5 bucks a week and you'll get it in no time.

I also plan on getting the Raising The Bar series... even though he personalities on them are a bit obsessive (even for bodybuilding), i like Mike's work and im sure i will enjoy those dvd's as well. They really dig into the lifestyle of bodybuilding as opposed to just a training vid or a "day in the life" video.

So... sorry , D.Capo... Bodybuilding DVD business is not exactly lucrative, pirating them is not the same as pirating from a billion dollar company who can absorb the loss (if any). Support it.

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Is it just me or is the sound a bit off?

EDIT: the sound is a minute ahead.

Last edited:
mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

There's a technical problem with the audio on the website.

I sent a message to the webmaster to take it down and fix it.

I will post a notice when it has been corrected and is back up.

Thank you all for your understanding.

mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

I have no problem with that as long as you do some work for me for free in return. Do you fix cars? Do taxes? Paint houses? I need all those things. LOL!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's a technical problem with the audio on the website.

I sent a message to the webmaster to take it down and fix it.

I will post a notice when it has been corrected and is back up.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Ok, I rather wait for the corrected version...

d.capodiferro88

d.capodiferro88

i've just finished watching part 1 of vol.2 redemption on bb.com and wanted to let everyone know that they definetily fixed the audio, that now is in time with the video.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Tnx you, I'm going to chek it now! :D