• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Stan Efferding training at Metroflex gym

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
a funny comparison with Coleman, doing 12 reps with the same dumbbells on the flat bench, then 6-7 reps on the incline (couldn't find the other vid) while dieting and being almost contest shape, and looking like Mr. O with great genetics..etc lol

more proof Ronnie is not human hahaha

P

power

I think Stan Efferding can beat Poundstone in lifting weights, not objects because he hasen't trained in that.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's very impressive the way Stan moves that 4 plates in the incline. Slow, deep reps...

It's also ****ing insane how Ron pushes that 400lbs... moving each dumbell slowly, smooth...

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
that proves Ronnie was the best ever.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stan is looking improved. His arms have come up a bit, but have a way to go yet, which means he must also be putting a lot of effort into his legs. That back is phenominal! Thicker than JoJ and Ben White combined.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie was in another league i wonder how much he deadlifted in 03 because he was much stronger than in 2000

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man, Stan is awesome, but it's funny how far Ronnie was from everyone else. Retarded.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From what we get on internet... personality wise I like Stan more than JJ and Ben White!

Looks like he has made good progress but he has a long long way to go before he can catch up with other pros... sadly even the ones he truely likes to compare himself against!

Just want to add that when you diet hard for a show... your weakest body parts (vis-a-vis propensity to gain muscle) lose mass the quickest... so Stan's arms & legs will always be susceptible to size loss during the contest prep!

Swifto

Swifto

Ronnie was super human!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie pressed 17-20% heavier that the rest of the Mr Olympia field... and he was his only opponent. Imagine what Ron would have done if there was other ultra-strong bodybuilder in the mix...

Aeugh

Aeugh

He would have pressed the same weight. Being able to outpress a fellow IFBB pro won't necessarily make you look any better on stage. A bodybuilder driven to be the best bodybuilder will not allow his ego to be inflated by numbers, since it isn't a strong man competition. Leave such trivial matters to Johnnie Jackson, Ben White, and Stan Efferding.