• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Chris Cormier @ 2004 Dutch GP

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Interesting routine haha

P

power

He's a bisexual freak, to bad he didn't live up to his potential, due to the factor that he loved partying more than bodybuilding.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
He's a bisexual freak, to bad he didn't live up to his potential, due to the factor that he loved partying more than bodybuilding.

What part of him having a sexy ass chick dance with him makes you think he's bi sexual? Unless you know somethig else..

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ he looked better there then the 04 olympia IMO. In the 04 olympia he was ripped but a tad flat but his gut was huge, right there his gut isnt as wide and he is really full.

P

power

Dude, everyone knows that's he's bisexual, it's no secret in the bodybuilding community. I am sure other mecca members are aware of those rumors.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude, everyone knows that's he's bisexual, it's no secret in the bodybuilding community. I am sure other mecca members are aware of those rumors.
First everyone knows it and then it's just a rumour... I wasn't aware of it. Please, provide some further info if you are so sure about it. I don't care if he is, I haven't just heard about it before.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ same here, haven't heard anything about him being bisexual, fruitsexual or whatever lol.

P

power

Well it's just a rumor;of course i haven't seen him ****ing another man; he hasen't admited it, so leave it as that. I heard about the rumor on this board.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think sexuality doesnt matter, just as long as a gay/bi guy doesnt talk,stare or do anything guy near me im fine.