• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

EX-UFC fighter in Bloody Street Fight

P

Pain

VIP
:confused-smiley-013 :ughfingers:

UFC President Dana White thinks the guy who got his face rearranged by MMA fighter Roger Huerta in a bloody street brawl deserved "to be knocked the **** out" -- because it ain't right to hit a lady.

TMZ has obtained footage of former UFC superstar Roger Huerta engaging in a bloody street fight in Austin, Texas this weekend -- against a man who appears to have socked a woman in the head.

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Shaky video quality but you can definitely see a huge puddle of blood lol

That guy did deserve to get ****ed up.

Happy ending.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
he deserved it.

Roger Huerta saves the day.

SRB

SRB

lmao roger huerta knocked the **** out of that dude :D

JasonNorin

JasonNorin

It's a lesson learned the hard way for the other guy. :)

Vickeree

Vickeree

I didn't know Roger Huerta retired already... It takes a lot to provoke an professional MMA fighter into a brawl and the guy probably deserved it. MMA fighters are generally the nicest and chill people on earth because they don't have to prove anything, they know they can knock the SH** out of anyone who threatens them or disrespects the ladies.

P

PLP Rob

Yes! I used to dig Roger Huerta, not only for the gutsy way he fought, but because my man dated a 20-year-old Arianny Celeste. His bloody slugfest with Clay Guida is still one of the most exciting fights I've ever seen. It sucks that he pretty much lost it post-UFC, but I'll always remember that great scrap with Guida, as well as Leonard Garcia.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well this is probably something that these guys find themselves in the middle of more often then we may think. It never helps when alcohol is involved, of course, but I am sure all it takes is one drunken idiot to cause a scene and before you know it you have something like this. I am not sure why anyone would feel the need to mess with an MMA fighter, but we all know that men can get pretty dumb and macho if you give them booze and you have women around. I would not be surprised to see more of this in the future, which is kind of sad.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's very gallant of Huerta to fight someone in defense of a woman. I find martial artists to be a gentleman outside the arena. When there is a brawl, surely they will avoid unless they have to stand up for someone in distress particularly a woman. It is commendable for a fighter to show his gallantry that way - fighting a stranger.