• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ufc 117

Savjav

Savjav

who watched this? what did u think?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
amazing, damn impressive fight

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just saw it. Respect for Silva, hes getting pounded for 4 and a half rounds and out of nothing pulled out a win.

Savjav

Savjav

smart fight by sonnen really, he absoluteley dominated silva the whole fight just couldnt finish it, amazing body triangle tho, was really impressed but i was getting frustrated watching, dissapointed in alves, played it way to safe and fitch destroyed him.. loved the matt hughes fight great to see him get another win, and respect to roy for taking the punishment..

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
i only caught the replay for the main event
was really disappointed in sonnen, he had the game in his hands but really didnt put any power in his ground and pound past the 2nd round. Deserved to lose just from negative boring wrestling tactics.

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man, what a fight! Anderson fought with a fissured rib and was entirely dominated by Sonnen, but when you think everything is over then comes the Jiu-Jitsu.