• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Evan Centopani Trains Delts.

Salt

Salt

Evan trains shoulders and The House spots

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike33

Mike33

Can't wait until Evan compete again :) What to see what he brings, improvmets and so on!

KingDeadlift

KingDeadlift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Solid training session!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He should be competing al least once a year... you learn and gain (knowledge about yourself) from preping for a show which is just as important as taking time off to build muscles!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ worked out for him last time. I agree, you can still grow at an optimum level while competing once a year but i think he wants to make splash like he did in his debut. I think this will be his last time taking so much time off, i beleive he will start competing atleast once a year once he comes back.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^ worked out for him last time. I agree, you can still grow at an optimum level while competing once a year but i think he wants to make splash like he did in his debut. I think this will be his last time taking so much time off, i beleive he will start competing atleast once a year once he comes back.

agree, we'll just have to wait until the Arnold comes, I think he'll do the AC and the O next year.

8thWonder

8thWonder

Wow, whata great guy he seems to be. Would really like to meet him