Just making up a thread for the hell of it...
As the title says, what are your top 5 most prized possessions? What would you be devastated to lose?
- My wedding ring - requires no explanation.
- My leopards claw from Africa - when trekking in Zimbabwe with my Dad and brothers we found a leopard that had been killed by a lion. My Dad's favourite place in the world is Africa and he in particular loves leopards. Our guide removed some of the claws and had them made into pendants for us (which we then had to illegally smuggle back into Oz). Since then "The Brotherhood of the Claw" has become our private joke at family weddings.
- My MP3 player and MP3 collection - I would die of boredom without my music.
- My lifting belt - I've finally broken the ****er in and consider it indispensable.
- My wedding suit and/or my leather jacket - I'm grasping at straws here because I couldn't think of anything else. Either my wedding suit because its my favourite tailored suit (although its a wee bit tight right now) or my leather jacket which I picked up for 10 quid in London which miraculously fits me perfectly (nothing ever fits me perfectly because I'm a well-built midget).
Don't be shy...