• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Stupidity is not an exclusivity of IFBB

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I dont see how this is an issue because i dont see how the beauty pageant as actually worth a damn.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I care about this less than I care about what Rodney Roller does.

And further, why are you keeping tabs on teen beauty pageants in New Zealand?

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I'd too but to answer El Freako... I have my MSN or Yahoo set to OZ renditions of the same and when I log out from my e-mail Im taken to those web pages.... it was on one of those two pages as headline link! I'm againts the whole freakin idea of baby pageants but this is even worse because the poor girl is being stripped off of her title just because she changed the color of her hair... I bet the bastards that run the whole contest have wives (or mistresses) with fake boobs and million and one other fake stuff but that poor girl is not allowed to change te color of her hair!

Last edited:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All I'll say is that NZ is very close to here. I need to visit and console her on her loss.

Oh wait she is 15........... In a year then. :spy: