• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Six Star Muscle - Rapid Lean - Does it work?

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Hey guys, i just bought this fat burning product, rapid lean by six star muscle, its meant for bodybuilders, i'm 235 and am doing between 3-4 hrs of cardio/day along with a clean diet. I wanted to know if anyone has used this product and their experience with it as there isn't much online information about it, your comments and input is greatly appreciated.

Six Star Rapid Lean Hardcore, 60 caps

Six Star Professional Strength RapidLean is a research-driven fat burner with clinically proven ingredients that's scientifically engineered. This state-of-the-art formula is so potent it delivers extreme results with only 2 servings per day. Designed with unique Rapid Release Liquid Gel Technology, Professional Strength RapidLean ensures the powerful ingredients in its proprietary fat-burning blends go to work quickly to help you get shredded. In fact, Professional Strength RapidLean is so powerful, you can feel it surging through your body. With intense training, its clinically proven ingredients have been strategically combined in this hardcore formula to get bodybuilders ripped to shreds.

Ingredient Details:Hardcore Fat Incinerator 656mg
Green Tea extract,Caffeine anhydrous,White Tea Extract,Oolong tea extract,Black Tea extract,Rooibos tea extract, Hardcore Thermogenic Matrix 193mg
Cissus quadrangularis extract,Xanthinol nicotinate,Vinpocetine,Theobroma cocoa extract MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, HYDROXYPROPYL CELLULOSE, CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM, CROSPOVIDONE, STEARIC ACID, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, SILICA, COATING (POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, TALC, FD&C RED NO. 40, TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

Suggested Use:As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules with an 8 oz. glass of water, 2 times daily. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime, and do not exceed 4 capsules in a 24-hour period. Combine Six Star Professional Strength RapidLean? with a diet and a regular exercise

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

please any replies

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
You're best bet is to look up the invidual ingredients you mentioned... if they work, the product works (to some extent).

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've never used it, but I'd take a guess that while it may a help a little, it'll be like most fat burning supplements- it's no miracle. No supplement will replace a proper diet+exercise, but as for the actual efficiency of the product, I wouldn't know. I have heard that most don't do much, however.