• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Essa Obiad, 2009 Europa Dallas VS 2009 ASC Amateur

Which show was he better in?

• Europa Dallas is teh beztest !

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • ASC Amateur pwnsorz!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Essa Obiad, 2010 Europa Dallas VS 2010 ASC Amateur

Is it just me or is his right arm completely different in each show? and his shoulders look a even more odd in the ASC.. Im guessing he oiled up at one point of his carrer. I left the spaces black when there were no pictures of that pose from the ASC.

Either way, MASSIVE improvement in 6 months, unreal! This guy is like Paul Dillet but he can pose decently.

EssaComparison-1.jpg

Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A lot tighter now with added mass to his back... good solid improvement IMO

If he keeps up at that rate then he will be top 5 at ASC... I hope he waits out the Olympia and does ASC!

Also having lived there and known what/how they treat their sporting heros like.... believe me after winning this show Essa's year will be financially as rewarding as any pro out there inlcuding Kai, Jay and Phil __ so he wont be competing because he has to earn money... thats for sure!

P.S. Dilated buddy you need to edit the thread title it Europa 2010... also didnt he win the Amateur ASC this year too?

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Yea it's 2010...and he reminds of Dillett, dem wide shoulders!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
my bad, ill change them both to 2010

what the hell... i changed the title, but the link to the thread stayed the same.

Last edited:
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Europa for sure...his right arm looks way better now then it did at the ASC whatever he did it worked. This guy is gonna continue to shock/upset shows if he continues to progress like he is

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ He had an injury to his wrist, im assuming he had some serious atrophy in his right arm which he counterballanced with synthol and was able to train before the Europa and actually had muscle on his right arm as upposed to oil.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea it's 2010...and he reminds of Dillett, dem wide shoulders!

Yes he does have physical similarities with Dillet... lomg torso with wide shoulders and a damn wide 'Boxy" chest! Unfortunately even the weaknesses... lats on the high side with weak lower back and hamstring! Dillets did have phenominal calves, Essa doesnt but on the up side Essa knows how to get rid of water and come in dry & crisp while Dillet struggled with that his whole career! The abdominal-thai pose is almost identical to Dillets

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he mostly improved his conditioning and choosed a different color.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like how Farah said that he actually has outstanding hamstrings but he just doesn't know how to pose them lol. the guy has some very thick muscle but put him next to Phil Heath and you would clearly see his flaws especially in the leg development.. either way this guy is impressive

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I think he mostly improved his conditioning and choosed a different color.

improved conditioning is a huge deal considering he is allegedly around 20 lbs heavier

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like how Farah said that he actually has outstanding hamstrings but he just doesn't know how to pose them lol. the guy has some very thick muscle but put him next to Phil Heath and you would clearly see his flaws especially in the leg development.. either way this guy is impressive

I dont like George Farah at all but why would you want to compare poor Essa, a first time out Rookie to one of the top contenders for the Olympia title.... just to expose his weaknesses???????
I'd say he would have held his own standing next to Phil too... no way he could have defeated Phil but he would have still looked bloody awesome!!!