The WSB primer (The answers to all your questions)
Simple answers to complex questions: (misspelling is intentional)
1. I can't gain weight!
A. Eat more food.
2. I can't loose weight!
A. Eat less food.
3. My bicepts, tricepts, lats, other favorite body part won't grow!
A. Gain weight, lift heavy.
4. What exercises should I do to get rid of the stubborn fat on my abs, chest, butt, etc...
A. Lose weight. Lift heavy.
5. This personal trainer gave me this program to do, is it good?
A. Your program sucks and you know it does. Read a book.
6. I designed this program, what do you think?
A. Your program sucks.
7. I've been lifting seriously for 3 weeks and I think my tricepts/whatever are a weakness. How should I bring them up?
A. Lift heavy weights for 3 more years. Read a book.
8. Should I try *insert favorite anabolic*?
A. No. If you were ready you wouldn't have to ask random people on the internet.
9. Am I over-training?
10. I've been doing Smolov/Westside/Madcow/favorite program for 3 months, should I change it up?
A. No. Give your program time to work.
11. I've been lifting on and off for the last two years and can't seem to get stronger. What should I do.
A. Start lifting "on" more than "off"
12. My doctor said that squats and deadlifts are bad for me.
A. Get a new doctor.
13. I'm 6' and 152 lbs. Should I bulk or cut?
A. Go to the hospital before you die of malnutrition. Then gain 100 lbs.
14. I can bench 135 RAW, I could bench 500 in a shirt, but I think that's cheating.
A. You suck, and you're a pussy.
15. I want to look good nekid.
A. Get surgery.
16. I want to loose 50 lbs in 2 months, what's my best course of action?
A. Get surgery.
17. How do I get my pecs to be square like *insert favorite bodybuilder here*?
A. Gain 100 lbs, lift heavy. Get surgery.
18. How do I get my bench to go up?
A. Learn how to bench. Gain weight.
19. I can't seem to get motivated. I'd rather watch tv and play video games than lift weights.
Don't lift weights.
20. How do I develop the upper inner part of my pec and the lower part of my abs and blah blah blah blah blah....
A. Read a book.
Similar Bodybuilding Threads: