• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Olympia Elite on ESPN2 (Phil, Dex, Wolf, Kai)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Saw this earlier today on Flex..

Heath, Greene, Jackson and more on ESPN2 TODAY at 4 p.m., 6 p.m. and midnight EST

August 24, 2010

FLEXONLINE.COM
With the 2010 Mr. Olympia, the biggest bodybuilding spectacular on the planet, speeding toward us at warped speed, "The Worldwide Leader in Sports" has taken notice.

On Wednesday at 4 p.m. EST, ESPN2's SportsNation will showcase the IFBB Pro League's elite ? Phil Heath, Dexter Jackson, Kai Greene, Hidetada Yamagishi and Dennis Wolf ? as they discuss NFL football and, of course, the 2010 Mr. Olympia on September 24-25. It's an incredible opportunity for the sport of bodybuilding to reach a broader audience while offering a handful of the finest pros in the game a well-deserved spotlight on national TV.

Said Heath, "I have a chance to be recognized as a top bodybuilder by ESPN, and it's definitely a moment I'll never forget. I'm very excited to represent the IFBB Pro League and its fans in something that hasn't been done in more than a decade. I'd like to thank FLEX, Muscle & Fitness and ESPN for making this Big Kid's dream come true!"

Added Jackson, "It's awesome, man. I can't even tell you how cool this feels. I'm a sports fanatic, so anything we talk about, I'm down. I'm ready to rock!"

WHAT: 2010 Mr. Olympia's elite on ESPN2's SportsNation
WHEN: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 at 4 p.m. EST
WHO: Dexter Jackson, Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Hidetada Yamagishi and Dennis Wolf
FOR MORE INFO ON ESPN2's SPORTSNATION Go here
*Catch ESPN2's SportsNation Monday-Friday at 4 p.m., 6 p.m. and midnight EST

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ No MD athletes, just Weider's (Phil, Wolf, Kai, Dex-not sure if he re-signed though, but anyway he's not with MD), Hide - Musclemag.

R

Ruhlforever

The best arms of course Phil, the brachialis is bigger than a bicep, Hidetada woooww he has grown a lot, Kai is a monkey incredible overall mass, the most aesthetical of course Dennis, great publicity for our sport

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I bet Wolf had some interesting things to say...

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The best arms of course Phil, the brachialis is bigger than a bicep, Hidetada woooww he has grown a lot, Kai is a monkey incredible overall mass, the most aesthetical of course Dennis, great publicity for our sport
Wolf the most aesthetic?! Over Phil and Dex, I beg to differ. To each their own I guess.

And damn this was today? Just missed it then.. Would've been cool to see them in tv.

P

power

Where is the video?

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This indeed is good publicity for BBing... Hide freakin wide almost as wide as Wolfe!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The host: "What do you think about football, Kai?"
Kai: "....... An artist paints on a canvas...."

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The host: "What do you think about football, Kai?"
Kai: "....... An artist paints on a canvas...."

:bowroflarms:

The host: So Kai what would you be telling the players now?
Kai: You have to conceptualise the win. Push the negative thoughts out of your mind. Let your positive energy flow.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
some vids and more pics:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
rQ2zY-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

"Kai is a monkey" ? lolwat? and I was accused of racism just for saying/posting that I hate his physique lmao!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Hehe, looks like they had fun. I'm glad Phil was the 'spokesperson'!

Zviko

Zviko

^^^ I agree with that, Phil was very well spoken.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Kai is a monkey" ? lolwat? and I was accused of racism just for saying/posting that I hate his physique lmao!

wtf is racist about that?