• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I'm M O T I V A T E D

A

amtz

Long time no see folks ;)

After 2 years of doing no weights what so ever I decided to hit them hard once again and become better, faster & way stronger than before!!!

First a little background of what I achieved in the past. I worked my ass 2 strait years and went from 140 lbs. to 180 lbs. with about 12% BF. My weigh varied and my BF as well, but I usually stayed in the above mentioned statistics... Till one day I just lost the mighty interest in becoming the biggest guy on campus!

So now I'm back on square one. My current age is 23 and I weigh 160 lbs. and my BF might be around 14% I even grew a very moderate beer belly :S but my upper abs are still visible. I maintained an athletic aspect since in the time being I played soccer all the time.

Now I decided to hit the weights again and I feel very excited!! Just the thought of feeling the pumps once again gets me insane and basically I wanted to share with you all my work-out plan including my diet. PLEASE DO ADVISE ME IN CASE YOU SEE SOMETHING WRONG OR HAVE ANY INPUT (A very long time has passed and at this point all the help is more than welcomed!)

My goal is to get back in 170-180 lbs. rather lean than big.

SUPPS:
+ON 100% Whey
+BCAA's
+Multi Vitamins
+Omega Complex
+L-Arginine (In case I don't take any NO supp.)
+"MAYBE" Nano Vapor since NO products don't get along with me :S
+B-12 shot's (After 6 weeks of training for recovery)
+Considering a low calorie casein protein for bed time

WORK-OUT (4-5 days / 5-6 weeks):
+15 min. warm-up jog-run
+4 sets of 10 reps with moderate weights or maybe I'll go with 5x5 (Any advice on this one??)
+15 min. cool down walk-jog or play soccer for about an hour after training every now and then.

DIET (More or less):
7:00 am - Protein shake with skim milk add some almonds and a whole banana if not 1/2. Every now and then I will add an egg without the yolk.

10:00 am - 2-3 small scrambled egg wheat tortilla tacos, or a wheat bread toast with some butter and fruits.

12:00 am - A small can of tuna in water or a plain wheat bread sandwich with ham and lettuce.

2-3 pm - A small stake or chicken breast combined with a hand full serving of rice or veggies.

6:00 pm - Shake mixed with plain water after workout.

Eat a small dinner no later than 8:00 pm and maybe drink a casein protein mixed with water or skim milk before bed time which normally is around 11:00 pm.

I will be drinking nearly 2-3 liters of water and mix a cup or 2 with chlorophyll to purify my body, as well I will be eating more fruit and cut the salts. As far as week-ends go drinking is not a problem for me, but incase the night demands it from now on it will be scotch on the rocks or diluted with plain water or mineral water. And of COURSE A CHEAT MEAL on week-ends as well

So how does my plan look?? Any advice will be 1000x appreciated!!!

Sorry for such a long thread and in case I got of topic :S

THANKS IN ADVANCE

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Go with a 5x5 routine. Proven strength and mass builders! Check the sticky for Madcow's 5x5 in this section.

Or look into Wendler's 5/3/1 with BB'ing focused assistance work. Its a simple and solid strength builder and good for packing on some size too. Search this section for "wendler".

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Go with a 5x5 routine. Proven strength and mass builders! Check the sticky for Madcow's 5x5 in this section.

Or look into Wendler's 5/3/1 with BB'ing focused assistance work. Its a simple and solid strength builder and good for packing on some size too. Search this section for "wendler".

such a Wendler *****..

I subscribe Freako 531 will work great to put you right on track with the big moves. I see you want more a mainstream physique, so you later can change to a more fitness/bb aproach to fit your beach needs. :gaygay:

A

amtz

Thanks folks!! Any input in my diet and my supps?? I'm gonna hit it hard as hell!!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Diet? Eat clean, do cardio.

Supps? Mostly a waste of money. NO supps are bull**** IMO and I'm not sure why you're going to be needing B-12 shots... you're not exactly an elite athlete.

Let us know what program you're settling on so we can tear it to pieces (if need be).

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Seems like your having a moderate ammount of carbs in most meals but fair protein. Maybe add more protein and cut some carbs from one of your meals and add some carbs to your post workout. looks like your eating extremely low carbs post workout while your pre-workout has an ok ammount. This may affect your recovery.... Think about spending less on supplements and more on lean meats.

A

amtz

Basically my training will be focused on 5x5 for the first 5 to 6 weeks.. As of weights I'll take to failure, don't know how heavy I'll go since it has been 2 years since I last pushed will see how heavy I can go to reach the 5x5 goal. My meals are not going to be exactly as I mentioned above amount and time frame will vary from time to time (just wanted to make sure if I had the idea rite) I skiped going into detail about my diner, but I'll be sure to add some carbs ;). Also I'll add yogurt, granola bars and pleanty of lean snacks along the way. I have always used b-12 even when I'm not pushing weights for over all health and where I live it's so cheap so I why not use it afterwards ?? I could be wrong though...

My training will consist of this with no more than 2 days off and alternate between muscle groups and last but not least no more than 30 sec. rest between sets ;)

Cardio Jog/Run 15 min. before/after every session (How does it look?? Any ideas??)

Chest/Biceps/Abs 5x5
Back/Triceps
Shoulders/Lats/Abs
Legs upper/lower

Thanks again!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
the "lats" are part of the back..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff