• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kevin Levrone back on stage in 2011

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
it would be so cool..

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
That would be ****en awesome just to see a new transformation!

Berry

Berry

He should do it he would them all away!!!!!!!!!!!

TTTT

TTTT

Why he should do it? He was one of best at his time and he still seems to be healthy. No good idea to risk healt again IMO.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would like to see him back... all I hope is that its because he wants to compete again and NOT because he needs the money to survive!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why he should do it? He was one of best at his time and he still seems to be healthy. No good idea to risk healt again IMO.

He doesn't have to step on stage at the O, maybe get back on in a regional comp or something.

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

Ironman 2011?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sadly, I don't think he's talking about doing a "big" show, maybe a regional or NPC or something.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ how can he do an NPC show when he is already a pro?

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Might be something related to this...???

Last edited by a moderator:
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Might be something related to this...???

How convenient...

Wouldn't be difficult for him to snap that prize money, since he has preserved so well amonst other retired pro's.

Except for Dexter and Lee of course.

Last edited:
C

Comin_Up

Dorian Stays in shape to. And Nasser is still big last i saw. Id love to see alot of them come out thatd be great

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

He's not gonna sign with anyone,he's gonna do it without any support. Check out the comments :) This means.....he's not gonna walk on Olympia stage,because you must to have a contract to get there (even if he did in 2001 with no contract!!!!!!)

F

Freak

He's an experienced pro, a veteran, he managed to stay healthy throughout his whole career (except some injuries), I'm sure he knows how to be safe and healthy, besides it's not like he's going for another 20 year run, gearing up for a couple of months for a show or 2 wouldn't hurt IMO.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's an experienced pro, a veteran, he managed to stay healthy throughout his whole career (except some injuries), I'm sure he knows how to be safe and healthy, besides it's not like he's going for another 20 year run, gearing up for a couple of months for a show or 2 wouldn't hurt IMO.

You guys are assuming he's do the gear. I hope that, but I'm not sure about it. Anyway, all of us remember how much mass could Kevin put onto his frame in a 6-8 months time.

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

260lbs on stage easy!