• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC 119 Mir vs Crocop

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
pretty good card. nothing like two heavyweight legends going at it. anybody giving 35 yr old crocop a chance?

I see mirko winning. He will land a few good left kicks to the gut and then finish with a left kick to the head... I hope!

Last edited:
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP

Last edited:
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CroCop has tendency land on his back too easily. I'm afraid that Mir will take it onto the ground and CroCop's kicks won't save him this time.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
CroCop has tendency land on his back too easily. I'm afraid that Mir will take it onto the ground and CroCop's kicks won't save him this time.

i must admit mirs boxing is no joke, he could catch crocop and then finish it on the ground. i dont see mir shooting for a leg in the first round tho he'll test his boxing and if mirko comes out firing. This is a chance for mirko to be top 10 again he has to throw and throw everything.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
imo when mirko wins give him carwin and if mir flukes a win give him loser of lesnar velasquez whoever loses if they dont retire should get either randy couture or big nog

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope Crocop finds his fury back when he was fighting in pride. He was/is a machine!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
I hope Crocop finds his fury back when he was fighting in pride. He was/is a machine!

everyojne has been calling him a gatekeeper and old, if that doesnt fire him up i dont know what will.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One word to comment this fight--gay.

[video]http://www.megavideo.com/?v=7A5M0S32[/video]

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
worst fight ive seen tbh

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
So what was so bad about this fight? i was gonna watch it but its too long. What was lame about it?

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^ both fighters are one dimensional. Mir can bring new things to the table, but every time he learns a new fight skill he only employs that new skill and forgets everything else. This fight was about mir trying to wrestle and thats all he did all fight. Consequently mirko did nothing exept block takedowns and hold underhooks all fight until mir gets a boring 3rd round accidental knockout win.:hsughno:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LOL sounds weak :/