• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cutting sucks

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just for you all to know!

:gaygay:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
That's why I don't do it, ever.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Im actually liking it a lot, seeing my body start to transform after these last 2 weeks is exciting. My abs are much tighter, especially my obliques.... My back is much more cut and my arms are more cut then they ever been from the inside.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im actually liking it a lot, seeing my body start to transform after these last 2 weeks is exciting. My abs are much tighter, especially my obliques.... My back is much more cut and my arms are more cut then they ever been from the inside.

im the same as you on this one, 6th week on this succesful cut and but i do have up and down days

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I been cheating like crazy lately, but its not even like good cheating its like a random hot dog here and there.... im losing motivation... not having any time to train whatsoever is pretty demotivating....

P

Pain

VIP
I just discovered peanut butter m&m's ice cream.

bye bye abs. Was nice while it lasted. Now wheres my oversized spoon.

nom nom nom nom