• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pakulski signs with weider

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
PAKULSKI SIGNS WITH WEIDER

Ben Pakulski is the latest IFBB Pro League athlete to sign an exclusive contract with Weider/AMI.

August 31, 2010

FLEXONLINE

The 2008 Canadian Championships super-heavyweight and overall winner registered a blip on the radar with a third-place finish in his pro debut at the 2009 Pro

Bodybuilding Weekly Championships, mostly on the strength of his crisp conditioning and standout lower limbs. Although he dropped to seventh at this year?s New York Pro in May, the 5?10? 269-pounder showed marked improvement throughout his back and chest.

?I started reading FLEX when I was thirteen, so when I signed that contract, one of my childhood dreams came true,? Pakulski said. ?It gives me motivation to work even harder this offseason so that when I step onstage, I won't have any weak areas.?

Look for Pak-Man to show the fruits of his labor at the inaugural 2011 FLEX Pro, presented by Ultimate Nutrition, February 26 in Los Angeles, California.

Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats and good luck to Ben

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I'm missing something here... why reffer to him as bulkboy?

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^because they look the same, give bulkboy a dirty bleach blonde haircut and shrink his delts and quads a little and thats ben

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LOL i guess i never noticed, why hasnt he been on? he used to be really active on here.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
LOL i guess i never noticed, why hasnt he been on? he used to be really active on here.

everyone stops posting regularly eventually some will come back and post 1 or 2 messages around olympia... hopefully he will too lololol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff