• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lee Banks 3.5 weeks out from the 2010 North American Championships

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
The IFBB North American Championships head to Cleveland, Ohio this weekend!

August 31, 2010

FLEXONLINE.COM

Who will earn the right to exit the amateur ranks at the 2010 GNC IFBB North American Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure and Bikini Championships on September 3-4 at the Renaissance Cleveland Hotel
in Cleveland, Ohio? Keep your eyes glued to flexonline.com this weekend to find out!

One guy who's out to show the world that he's ready to be a pro is heavyweight competitor Lee Banks. Check out video of Banks getting prepped to take the stage this weekend in this exclusive video he provided.

WHAT: 2010 GNC IFBB North American Bodybuilding, Figure, Fitness and Bikini Championships
WHEN: September 3-4
WHERE: Renaissance Cleveland Hotel, Cleveland, Ohio
FOR MORE INFO: Go here

Pro cards will be awarded to the top two finishers in the overall categories of open men's bodybuilding, open figure and open bikini divisions. Also earning pro cards: Overall winners in the men's over 40, men's over 50, open women's bodybuilding, women's over 35 bodybuilding, over 35 figure, open fitness, over 35 bikini, plus the top two finishers in the overall for both open figure and over 35 bikini.

WATCH: LEE BANKS POSE AND DISCUSS HIS PREP FOR THE 2010 IFBB NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIPS

D31_2372-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Lee Banks 1 Day Out from the 2010 North Americans

I think this guy will win his pro card here at the North Americans. I had him winning over Alvisi a year ago at the 09 USA's, he looks better than him, and could be a better pro.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I've always liked lee banks but he never peaks well onstage. He either is a tad off or worse then the night before. If he nails it, he can win it. His legs are a bit too long IMO but i love his muscle shapes and conditioning. Great bodybuilder.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ he reminds me of Silvio Samuel structure wise, long legs, the x frame in poses like FDB and front lat spread, and long muscle bellies esp in arms.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The rest of the competitiors might as well not go and waste time and effort at NA... he is looking fantastic!

yair2210

yair2210

reminds me of sedric.
he looks great!!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Pics from the stage, overall winner:

tkD