• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kefalianos preps for 2010 Mr Europe Pro

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
kefa_spain_rot-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kefalianos is from my country,greece's best bber,he always comes in very good shape,respect for that

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
kefalianos is from my country,greece's best bber,he always comes in very good shape,respect for that

he seems to be greek but isn't he competing for Australia?

T

tavuthekid

i know his best man.the IFBB in Greece is really corrupted and they are asking a lot of money to make cards and give them.something like 50000 euros for a pro card.so because he lived a big part of his life in australia and his wife is australian-greek he went there competed in the australian grand prix and he got the card.that is why he is enlisted as australian.i am greek also and really proud of him.his conditioning this year has been amazing

pakman88

pakman88

He looks good, especially the legs and back with all his striations, hope he gets a win soon