• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

All 6 parts of "Kai Greene: REDEMPTION" are now online!

mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Konan

Konan

Make sure that you have relatively cheap option for shipping abroad. I have missed way too many DVD's because they don't have reasonable option to ship abroad. For example Layne Norton's DVD shipping cost almost the amount of DVD itself.

But this is a must to get because your DVD definetly is something new and refreshing... and with Kai's training... must get this

mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Make sure that you have relatively cheap option for shipping abroad. I have missed way too many DVD's because they don't have reasonable option to ship abroad. For example Layne Norton's DVD shipping cost almost the amount of DVD itself.

But this is a must to get because your DVD definetly is something new and refreshing... and with Kai's training... must get this

I ship everywhere in the world. The most expensive option is Asia/Australia/New Zealand but that only adds $7.00 to the price. Most other countries are priced correspondingly lower the closer they are to the USA.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
great stuff Mike

part 5 and 6 blew my mind really an awesome dvd with pro quality .

mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

great stuff Mike

part 5 and 6 blew my mind really an awesome dvd with pro quality .

Thanks!

What did you like about 5 & 6? I was kind of frustrated with those parts because we really didn't get the full access that I wanted and we got a bad spot in the pit for the night show. I had higher expectations for those segments. That probably taints my memory of the experience. But I'm glad you were able to enjoy it.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
lol you said taint... jk hahaha

I Personally liked the last two the most aswell. I felt like the first episodes had a lot of variety but they left me wanting more because i knew you had some arnold coverage lol. There was a good build up throughout the episodes and it was awesome how you followed kai around during the contest. You said you had limited access but you made it work, you captured the feeling of franticness that we never get to see and it may be due to the fact that you only got footage here and there in a scrambled way. It was a good ending, there was redemption. The 1st dvd was not nearly as varied and this one has a better pace, i enjoyed the episodes a lot.

In the previews i saw some interesting snippets of footage that was not in the BB.com episodes, i cant wait to get the DVD.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Thanks!

What did you like about 5 & 6? I was kind of frustrated with those parts because we really didn't get the full access that I wanted and we got a bad spot in the pit for the night show. I had higher expectations for those segments. That probably taints my memory of the experience. But I'm glad you were able to enjoy it.

well in most bb dvds you get the training the lifestyle and what it takes leading to a show, but the show itself what goes on inside is never shown, the moments before hitting the stage the athlete's mindset in those brief moments, the rivalery all the building up feelings in it, that's what made those parts special.

your way of kinda make Phil the "bad guy" or the vilan in Kai's quest was genious you were able to tell a story.
great great piece of film.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Last 3 parts are my favourites. Great DVD, I might get it!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
well in most bb dvds you get the training the lifestyle and what it takes leading to a show, but the show itself what goes on inside is never shown, the moments before hitting the stage the athlete's mindset in those brief moments, the rivalery all the building up feelings in it, that's what made those parts special.

Exactly it was pretty chaotic, we never get to see that.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
GetSize

GetSize

Both DVD's you made with Kai are incredible! Looking foward to the DVD for Victor as well.

mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

your way of kinda make Phil the "bad guy" or the vilan in Kai's quest was genious you were able to tell a story.
great great piece of film.

Thanks guys for taking the time to write that feedback. That is VERY helpful to me!