• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pec Injury

R

rollinswollen36

Hey guys I just had a quick question. Friday I was doing some close grip bench presses and on my last set I felt a pop in my chest. I then went home and iced it immiedantly. It was not very painful, but I wanted to reduce the swelling.The next morning I woke up and had some bruising on my bicep. I have no deformaties to my chest area. I was wondering if you guys thought this was a minor pec tear or complete pec tear. I have complete range of motion, I can flex and stretch my pec with very little pain, but the area is pretty sore when I apply pressure. Thanks in advance.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
See a sports doctor.

Diagnosis over the web with a short description is virtually impossible.

B

bradlys

You should definitely see a doctor. Take a time out from your workout and schedule yourself for a check-up. We cannot assume that nothing is wrong down that skin without any experts trying to see what is the extent of the damage. You need to seek for professional help.

Y

yussef

mate it could possibly be something in your sternum if you heard a pop because you have 2 remember there is alot of cartilage in that area. but if your bicep is hurting it may be a minor tear to the tendon that attached the chest to the bicep aswell.. i sugest you see a doctor if you are still in pain