• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Story of a guy

R

Reality459

I would like you to give your opinion about the following guy:

He is 25 years old. He works at an enterprise and studies at an open university. He has no bank account, rather than his mothers', who takes him breakfast every morning to his bed; and he enjoys it. He wont go abroad because he says he's too young. He hates spending money. He once invented that his grandmother was dying and he made his mother call his girlfriend's parents to give them the news so that he could leave her girlfriend's house to go back home. He thinks he is mature enough and everything is OK.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I don't care. That is all.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
He once invented that his grandmother was dying and he made his mother call his girlfriend's parents to give them the news so that he could leave her girlfriend's house to go back home.

homo sapiens phaggotus.

R

Reality459

Really!

Am I?

As a matter of fact, I'm his girlfriend. My boyfriend loves this web page.

R

Reality459

Why not?...

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
didn't we have one of these some time ago? I mean, a weird random story by a new member and his girlfriend posting in the thread. Or was it somewhere else?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
welcome.

I'll be glad if you can give us more detalied info so we can give a more valuable input on the subject.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Reality459

Naaah forget it. You've given plenty of help already. Thanks for nothing guys.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
didn't we have one of these some time ago? I mean, a weird random story by a new member and his girlfriend posting in the thread. Or was it somewhere else?

Yea i think there was a couple of those a while back

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would like you to give your opinion about the following guy:

He is 25 years old. K

He works at an enterprise and studies at an open university. Good start

He has no bank account, rather than his mothers', who takes him breakfast every morning to his bed; and he enjoys it. Well, his mother seems nice enough. Besides, who the hell wouldn't enjoy a good breakfast in bed? You need to work on your grammar, though.

He wont go abroad because he says he's too young. So? It's not for everyone. Are you or someone else trying to push him into doing something he doesn't want to?

He hates spending money. Times are tough.

He once invented that his grandmother was dying and he made his mother call his girlfriend's parents to give them the news so that he could leave her girlfriend's house to go back home. Sounds like his girlfriend wouldn't let him leave, what a *****. The poor guy probably didn't want to hurt her feelings.

He thinks he is mature enough and everything is OK. If he's making a living and is happy doing so while not hurting others, then who's to say otherwise?

-------------------

In conclusion, this topic ****ing sucks.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^^

oops...

Arcane is this your gf?

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
baby why did u have to come on here and tell everyone my story... Stop being jealous ,my mum will always be number 1 woman in my life and u are just a sex slave

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Arcane if there was a time to post pics of you gf this is the time

R

Reality459

Keep wishing I were your girlfriend, Pickle. You probably don't even have one. I bet you think about your mother when you masturbate. I think you should marry her when you grow up.

R

Reality459

Arcane is not my bf. I don't even know him. And by the way, he seems to be gay...

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Don't you talk about my Pickle that way.