• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

800 LBS Squat raw Broz gym

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pat mendes is a beast, and only 20 yo!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
"Time to rack it" - that was awesome lol

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL, his knees wouldn't last too much lifting like Branch Warren. Impressive amount of weight he is moving.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL, his knees wouldn't last too much lifting like Branch Warren. Impressive amount of weight he is moving.

Lol, Branch has never hit that kind of depth in his life, but I agree with you about his knees not lasting long.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahaha i love the "time to rack it"......besides that obviously monsterous but it looks unbelievably dangerous, not only considering no safety bars/spot but just the speed of the movement. That said...impressive

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Laughted out load once he said "Time to rack it.."

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

LOL how can you even compare Pat's squats to Branch's quarter squats? I'm also not sure what you mean by his knees not lasting long?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL how can you even compare Pat's squats to Branch's quarter squats? I'm also not sure what you mean by his knees not lasting long?

Ok, 2 of you guys misunderstood my post. I mean: Branch lifting style is crap, I'm not talking about Branch Warren's squats, I'm talking about his overall lifting form.

Pat's squats are as dangerous as Branch's military presses, both of them could injury them pretty much.

Oh, and i meant Pat's knees would be healthy at all soon if he continues to lift that heavy, with that form ad without any safety measures.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok, 2 of you guys misunderstood my post. I mean: Branch lifting style is crap, I'm not talking about Branch Warren's squats, I'm talking about his overall lifting form.

Pat's squats are as dangerous as Branch's military presses, both of them could injury them pretty much.

Oh, and i meant Pat's knees would be healthy at all soon if he continues to lift that heavy, with that form ad without any safety measures.

I'm certainly no expert but the videos I've seen of Pat squatting and what not, I didn't see anything wrong with his technique. So I can't really see a comparison between Branch's "technique" and Pat's.

I do think that squatting THAT heavy (800lbs) all the time will put stress on the joints, but still Olympic Lifters do squat pretty heavy and get away with it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Very impressive lift, my only issue is how fast he hits the bottom, i don't know how that doesn't hurt at all!

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I misunderstood mvsf1's post, and you misunderstood mine.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm certainly no expert but the videos I've seen of Pat squatting and what not, I didn't see anything wrong with his technique. So I can't really see a comparison between Branch's "technique" and Pat's.

I do think that squatting THAT heavy (800lbs) all the time will put stress on the joints, but still Olympic Lifters do squat pretty heavy and get away with it.

Ok, I'm neither an expert, but you can see how fast he hits the lower point of the squat and then he do some strange fast rebound efect. I don't think that could be good for your thendons. Anyway, good for him for being that strong.

Konan

Konan

The guy lifts 800 lb raw in squat. Who am I to say about his form, lmfao.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I was just going to post this video but luckily I did a search first.

Fukc we are all so weak.

And lol@comparing his form to Branch. It looked like a great oly squat to me...

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow that pains me to think what would happen to me if i was under 800 lbs.