• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Gunter is back!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Massive Gunter Schlierkamp is back in heavy workout mode with his trainer Charles Glass in Gold`s Gym Venice and according to his Facebook page he is back up to 300 lbs...... That sure looks like serious comeback plans to us. Make sure to ask the charismatic German Superstar about it at the Olympia expo in Vegas on the SAN booth.​

indexphpviewimageformatrawtypeimgid47385-1.jpg

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
and i jizzed in my pants

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Bad timing lol, he probably wont place higher then 5th at the O now. Whe he was doing well, the competition wasnt this stiff.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love this contest! ..look guys to jay and kevin..wow!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^That contest was a great addition to IFBB shows... too bad they killed it!
Jay looked fantastic in this one... its great to see him going strong even after 7 years... :)

I agree with Dilated its a case of a lot water passed under the bridges... Gunter would be lucky if cracked top 5 at O now...!

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Massive Gunter Schlierkamp is back in heavy workout mode with his trainer Charles Glass in Gold`s Gym Venice and according to his Facebook page he is back up to 300 lbs...... That sure looks like serious comeback plans to us. Make sure to ask the charismatic German Superstar about it at the Olympia expo in Vegas on the SAN booth.​

indexphpviewimageformatrawtypeimgid47385-1.jpg

Yes Gunter is making a comeback. No, this pic is not recent, is from 2006 before the O. The most recent one I've seen was one from this summer in Madmax's thread on MD.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ That's because it was uploaded last week (not today), or 15th September to be precise, doesn't mean it's a new pic lol. Check the leg training album and you'll see more of Gunter, even Bob Chic, Mustafa Mohammed training legs with Zack Khan ..etc, pics are not new, only uploaded these days..

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
let's see what he manages to bring...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Here are the pics I was talking about, from MADMAX6's thread:

August 26th

Cool pic (although a little blurry since I took it with my BBerry, sorry!) of Stan McQuay and Gunter as they were hitting the weights hard with Charles Glass at Gold's.
D.

b7f6v7-1.jpg

August 30th

Gunter has been training hard also. He had a minor Hernia surgery a few month ago and had to be out of the gym for a few weeks but you would not be able to tell that now as he is HUGE! He was training by himself doing arms on a Sunday no less which is weird because he usually trains with Charles around noon everyday during the week. He did tell me that he missed the week prior because he had to stay home playing Mr. Mom all day. His lovely wife Kim Lyons was busy shotting a commercial for 4 days so G had to step up to the plate and take over. Very cool Gunter, so anyway, he was catching up when I saw him train. Keep it up dude, it will be a hell of a comeback when you return to the stage at the next Arnold Classic. Can't wait!
Max.

2uhsuh2-1.jpg

http://forums.musculardevelopment.c...IN-VENICE!!!?p=2218660&viewfull=1#post2218660

http://forums.musculardevelopment.c...IN-VENICE!!!?p=2225246&viewfull=1#post2225246

L dimi

L dimi

top 6 for sure , is a great news

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
because of this massive frame he will always look impressive with cloths on... so those pics mean little... Ronnie could cover himself and still look top contender for O

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ You avi is shopped too, best car you were in is an old Fiat Panda, you liar.

FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just love this guy, hope he brings it