• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

USN signs IFBB Pro Troy Alves!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TROY2BALVES-1.jpg

http://supplementgenius.com/consumer/2010/09/18/usn-signs-ifbb-pro-troy-alves/

South African supplement company Ultimate Sports Nutrition (USN), has begun its move into the United States by adding IFBB pro Troy Alves to its list of athletes. Alves a former NUTREX RESEARCH athlete, is widely regarded as one of the top 10 all-round bodybuilders in the world and, following a recent layoff, is currently on the comeback trail, which will see him compete at his fifth Mr. Olympia this year. Despite his age (he?s actually a grandfather) and turns 43 this year ? Alves is still among the top contenders in his sport, having placed in the top five of his last four contests, including victory at the 2009 Orlando Pro and 2nd at the Tampa Bay Pro Show (Ben White beat him by a small margin). The Glendale, Arizona resident has been competitive since the age of 27 and is considered one of the sport?s ?nice guys?, which, along with his impressive all-round physique, has earned him a significant global fan base. He?s trained by MUSCLE INSIDER contributing writer Chris Aceto.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats to him now he can compete in the big show cuz he said before that was his only obstacle lack of sponsorship

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great news for a great guy.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats to Troy... I'm always in awe by how his pecs looks when arms raised...Fantastic! Thats old school thickness thats not very common these days... I hope at O he looks like he does in this picture and not try to over diet just to get glutes striations!