• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Clen on food -> Clen on blood?

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
No, i don't plan on using clen (or any other "good stuff" for that matter). In a discussion somewhere else not BBing-related thay're talking about someone that has given positive (although minimal) results for clen in an anti-doping test and he is arguing that it all came from clen-treated meat.
Does it have any sense? Clen on meat can go into your bloodstream once cooked, eaten and digested?

Thanks guys ;)

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No, i don't plan on using clen (or any other "good stuff" for that matter). In a discussion somewhere else not BBing-related thay're talking about someone that has given positive (although minimal) results for clen in an anti-doping test and he is arguing that it all came from clen-treated meat.
Does it have any sense? Clen on meat can go into your bloodstream once cooked, eaten and digested?

Thanks guys ;)

LOL, are you asking this after reading about Alberto Contador's (Tour the France multi-champ) "doping" (not really) issue?

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
LOL, are you asking this after reading about Alberto Contador's (Tour the France multi-champ) "doping" (not really) issue?

yeah, we're talking about it in a mountainbike forum, and i'm just curious if that's possible or not, that's all.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It looks like it is, but one part in a million doesn't seem too much clen...

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Linford Christie and his geneous entourage came up with this shit when he got caught with Nandrolone (if memory serves me right) in his blood.... because he got away with it, I suppose there must be some scientefic backing to that claim! But we all know in multi-billion $ sports industry ALL of our sporting heroes use prohibited stuff to get an edge... only some are caught!

Last edited: