• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pics of Jay leading into Olympia

• Thread starter The King Of Lurkers
  • Start date
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ 4 weeks out
xmaswtmk-1.jpg

@ 2 weeks out
JAYwtmk-1.jpg

jsidetriswtmk-1.jpg

Jaysidewtmk-1.jpg

Reactions: sexnews
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jaysidechestwtmk-1.jpg

@ little less than 2 weeks out
frontlatwtmk-1.jpg

@ 1.5 weeks out
rearlatwtmk-1.jpg

reardblwtmk-1.jpg

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
fuken balls! too bad he was flat :/

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ yeah he looked better in these pics than he did on stage :(
The side-tricpe shot is killer...
Good find TKOL

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He peaked too soon.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man, look at that right leg!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ mvsf1 I dont think he peaked early, as Dilated pointed out its more of a case of not getting his carb loading perfect and coming in a little softer and less full... but only compared to the Jay of 2009 he obviousely was bigger and fuller than the rest of the gang... well except for Phil because he was right on the money....
Anyways Jay will have to repeat his 2009 condition to get the 5th Sandow because Phil most definately add at least 5 pounds and then Kai wont miss the mark by a mile for the another year... and then dont forget almost definately there will be a rookie by the name of Cedric Mcmillan on stage too :) ... considering all this I wished Jay had retired a champ this year!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ mvsf1 I dont think he peaked early, as Dilated pointed out its more of a case of not getting his carb loading perfect and coming in a little softer and less full... but only compared to the Jay of 2009 he obviousely was bigger and fuller than the rest of the gang... well except for Phil because he was right on the money....
Anyways Jay will have to repeat his 2009 condition to get the 5th Sandow because Phil most definately add at least 5 pounds and then Kai wont miss the mark by a mile for the another year... and then dont forget almost definately there will be a rookie by the name of Cedric Mcmillan on stage too :) ... considering all this I wished Jay had retired a champ this year!

Apples and oranges. I think Jay would retain his crown in he shows exactly the same as in 2010 Night Show. I don't think 5 pounds of muscle in Phil Heath would change a lot his phisique. He's actually massive. But hey, Jay's back is still a little bit wider but MUCH thick and dense than Phil's, and that's, IMHO, the reason why Jay is still the champ. Look at any pic of Jay in that pose, it's simply amazing.

Kai? I don't think 2010 ASC Kai Greene could beat 2010 Mr Olympia Phil Heath.

Cedric: still a couple of years till this guy would be really competitive at the Mr Olympia.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Yep. Jay had a width and thickness that Phil just didn't have. Phil looked fantastic and he and Jay were easily the best two on stage. But Phil just looked smaller (although I believe he has a better physique) and that is hard to overlook for the judges. Cedric is a threat for the future, but not until he can nail his condition consistently. Kai I'm not sure about. He has risen significantly in my eyes, but he really did look average at the O, can he actually pull it together?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Yep. Jay had a width and thickness that Phil just didn't have. Phil looked fantastic and he and Jay were easily the best two on stage. But Phil just looked smaller (although I believe he has a better physique) and that is hard to overlook for the judges. Cedric is a threat for the future, but not until he can nail his condition consistently. Kai I'm not sure about. He has risen significantly in my eyes, but he really did look average at the O, can he actually pull it together?

W00t? You and me agree? Something bad is going to happen.... maybe I'm getting old.... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
W00t? You and me agree? Something bad is going to happen.... maybe I'm getting old.... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I did just notice this hole in the universe......

SNF0122A682_568744a-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ finally you're talking sense instead of that global warming gobly gook thats "proven" by middle school teacher moms

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey, I just realised Jay's arms from the back (first pic, 4 weeks out) look much bigger than 99% of the people's arms from the side, including me, of course.