• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Max Charles - trains Back at Bev Francis Powerhouse Gym

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
The guy with crazy claims is back! He's the one with 360 lbs+ preacher curls, 1-2 meals a day, and other insane lifts.

In the new vid he claims:

-deadlifts with 10 plates per side, and 2 more plates in the middle
-same eating habits, 1-2 meals, has a shake every now and then
-trains for hours in the gym, 3-6 hours
-will compete at the Arnold Amateur 2011, and this time he will diet for 10-12 weeks instead of only 4 weeks like in his last show (and first ever)

Here's the older in the trenches vid with him on MD:
Max Charles - Arms After Winning 08 Eastern USA Super HW Class

Personally I don't care about his stats and lifts (it's entertaining anyways),but truth is this guy has great genetics, and no matter his ROM and style of training, it definitely works/worked for him so far.

good arms also (triceps looked crazy in the vid)
_W5Q9717_OGNCFNECNU-1.jpg

_W5Q9700_AVJTWSGNTG-1.jpg

_W5Q9702_FYNENBRZMF-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1-2 meals a day and shakes every now and them. As far as I know, shakes are considered meals.

Anyway, only 1-2 real food meals? WTF?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
hahaha good old max charles....

doesn't he claim to be natural also?

oh well.. there is bullshit in everything he says.. he claims all those numbers but he never showed them even when a guy was willing to pay 3000 or someting to see them.

1-2 meals.. no way... maybe he eats very little compared to a normal bb like 4-5 times a day..that I would believe.

LOL @ his rom, but the guy has a great physique.

the bottom line is he has great genetics I thought he had bad wheels but they don't look too bad in those pics and i'm sure they have grown a bit now.

very entertaining guy, Rx loves this bbs the showstoppers

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
hahaha good old max charles....

doesn't he claim to be natural also?

I think he said that, but that's just another thing I don't care about. I never was "curious" to know what this or that guy is using, what is his cycle ..bla bla bla... always hated the natural vs roids stuff....

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is this the same guy that said he could preacher curl 315 and basically lives off small meals of rice and beans? I'm at work right now so I can't watch the video.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Is this the same guy that said he could preacher curl 315 and basically lives off small meals of rice and beans? I'm at work right now so I can't watch the video.

yup.. that's max.. charles.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
well atleast he trains with himself (max) ...

hmm... how could someone who eats 2 solid meals have a waist like that? this guy seems like a habitual BS'er

Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ "habitual BS'er" Hahhaaha good one!

His bulgy gut alone exposes his lies about being natural and eating only two solid meals! Regardless of what he claims IMO he has very good physique... I am impressed by his pecs the most!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
another thing i dont get... He said he only dieted for like 4 weeks last time but this time he will diet for 12... why would he diet for 12 if he came in pretty ripped at 4 weeks? why not diet for 6-8 weeks if he can get so ripped in 4 weeks? oh i think i know why.... because he ****en lied about dieting for only 4 weeks.

also, deadlifting a total of 12 plates? wouldnt that be some sort of record?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
another thing i dont get... He said he only dieted for like 4 weeks last time but this time he will diet for 12... why would he diet for 12 if he came in pretty ripped at 4 weeks? why not diet for 6-8 weeks if he can get so ripped in 4 weeks? oh i think i know why.... because he ****en lied about dieting for only 4 weeks.

also, deadlifting a total of 12 plates? wouldnt that be some sort of record?

yup..

that would be more than what andy bolton deadlifts...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
i havent seen rom that bad since branch but hey at least hes somewhat controlled and not a doosh.