• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lee Priest Drops out the Sacramento Pro

durantb

durantb

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Lack of financial resources"... thats sad :( I hope he is doing alright though!

BTW why doesnt Steve step in and help... surely Lees a good & secure investment!

Last edited:
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
BTW why doesnt Steve step in and help... surely Lees a good & secure investment!
does seem a shame when hes one of the more popular forces in the sport and someone wont back him onstage. He hasn't competed for 4 years tho and he has had some big injuries.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he Priest will destroy the competition in the 202 class... if he actually competes.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
cad_flake_miva-1.jpg

Mike33

Mike33

Man, that's sucks. To bad! Hope he can compete soon. Would be great to see him in the 202 class!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We should start a bet:

Who will come back first?

a) Ronnie Coleman
b) Lee Priest
c) Adam23
d) Duality.
Heh, yeah. I really would place my money for Ronnie at this point. I mean Priest has been talking about this "comeback" of his, for what, 2-3 years already?

I have said this before and I will say it again. We are not going to see him on stage ever again. If I'm wrong, and I might be, that would be even better.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lee is in awesome shape tho, ive seen some of his vids when hes training in his home, with the economy i can understand that is very exspensive for lee to fly to sacramento, but when he does compete he will destroy the 202 class

here is his newest vid, oct 30

Last edited:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ He looks great, at least his arms/shoulders.

Anyway, I don't get that "travelling to Sacramento is very expensive". Oh, come on, how much money he spends on gear? How much would cost him travelling to the Sacramento Pro? 1500 bucks for everything?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
apparently sams fitness isnt paying him enough lol

^^ He looks great, at least his arms/shoulders.

Anyway, I don't get that "travelling to Sacramento is very expensive". Oh, come on, how much money he spends on gear? How much would cost him travelling to the Sacramento Pro? 1500 bucks for everything?

Kevin Levrone was honest when he said he was looking for a sponsor and he would do a body transformation.... i think lee is doing the same thing, just trying to get a sponsor..