• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official 2010 NFL Season Thread

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let's discuss.

To begin, Randy Moss, WTF? I'm a huge Pats fan and can't hide my disappointment. I'm also a Bears fan, and had to turn off the TV after watching Cutler get sacked so many damn times.

My thoughts so far: Ravens look good, will beat the Pats, then fight with the Jets for control of the AFC.

Thoughts?

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea the Ravens defense looks in shape like always. I don't like what Flacco does right now, he just can't find the right Rythm.

Im a Redskins Fan and im kinda disappointed about them. Now the offense looks ok (could be better, but better than last year) and the new 3-4 Defense looks like shit. 400+ yards every game? c'mon the Defense used to be a Top 5 of the League..

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Finally a response! They still have a chance of taking the NFC East, btw. Any thoughts on how the loss of Moss will affect Brady? Honestly, can't wait to see Woodhead play. 5'5, 180 pounds: Rudy embodied!

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well im a huge vikes fan so i was ecstatic about the moss deal, then equally let down on monday night.
this is a HUGE week for us, need to right the ship against the boys and i think we can get back on track towards the playoffs.
Im sure lifterdead you will be rooting against us, but miami will be rooting for us!

and this new 3-4 craze is insane. Skins and bills were both 4-3 and top rated defenses last year, and this year with a 3-4 they are shit, same with the pack.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Jets all the way boys...

nobody stops us this year.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I must say besides the bad luck, Vikings look damn good..

it's awesome to see p, harvin, a .peterson and randy moss playing for the same side.

just can't beat the jets!

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jets are lookin good. I had the luck to see the New Meadow Lands Stadium during the preseason, and I gotta say, the Jets/Giants have a GREAT ****in place to play in. Energy there is unbelievable.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I wish lifter.

hey is this a new place where I can remember you guys that i'm in the top of our mecca fatasy football league?

THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES!

NATZO LEADS1!!! 4-1

tonight we're having roasted otter.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im still not sold on the jets, their oline still has me questioning them. i still think the pats can win that division, but it will be close the jets have so many stars on that team now

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
thoughts on playoffs?

Jets @ Colts - big game, bad luck for my jets, but i'm still confident
Ravens @ Chiefs - Chiefs for me.

Saints @ seahawks - Saints. easy. lucky getting in and lucky with the opponent.
Packers @ Eagles - big game of the NFC, can't predict the outcome.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Colts
Ravens
Saints
Eagles

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Colts
Ravens
Saints
Eagles

yo got ut all wrong! lol

JETS JETS JETS!!! hell yeah rushing to the Sperbowl baby!!!

and wtf happened to Saints defense, how can they allow 41 points....Hasselbeck had the game of his life thogh.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
hahahahah take that Pats!!!!

JETS!!! baby! JETS!!!

awesome watching Brady being sacked twice...!!!!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it was awesome watchin aaron rodgers destroying the defense of falcons, this is a packers Cinderella story and they are going to the superbowl, yes i sayd it

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
it was awesome watchin aaron rodgers destroying the defense of falcons, this is a packers Cinderella story and they are going to the superbowl, yes i sayd it

there is nothing Cinderella like about Rodgers.