• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

A day in the Life : JAY CUTLER

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
jay_mac_day_one_rot-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
The chick in the radio station looks so turned on by him LMAO

When they said measurements they said his arms are 22.5 , so they are only 1/2 inch bigger then dexters? they look ****en enormous.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The chick in the radio station looks so turned on by him LMAO

When they said measurements they said his arms are 22.5 , so they are only 1/2 inch bigger then dexters? they look ****en enormous.

Maybe Dex's are not 22... or maybe they are. Anyway, the important thing here is that Jay's LOOK much bigger than Dexter's, don't mind if it's only 0.5 inch.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ yeah yeah i know measurements dont matter i was just trippin coz they look super huge... i wonder how big ronnies were in 03

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
are they ripped to the bone?

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay looked outrageously big and super fantastic during the TV interview

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Jay looked outrageously big and super fantastic during the TV interview

if kai said the same words and held himself the same way you would say otherwise lol

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Kai wouldn't say the same words or hold himself the same.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
fdelval

fdelval

what a great embassador for the sport, its great how he spreads a good image of bodybuilding everywhere he goes.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if kai said the same words and held himself the same way you would say otherwise lol
:hsughno:

"IF"... is such a sad word.... if Kai had won and somehow had the opertunity to appear on TV...
One, we wouldnt have been able to see much past Kai's gut from that camera angle and two in that short period of air time Kai's entire reply would have been conversation fillers "Umm well aaaiin ok hhmm you knoooww hhemm unh aaaaa" to buy time to thinkup something stupid that he (and his fans) can confuse with articulacy!
So like Skeptic said "Kai wouldn't say the same words or hold himself the same." even if somehow he got the oppertunity!

Last edited: