• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Do bodybuilders have to give up speed and agility? - Ryan Watson promo

• Thread starter mike pulcinella
  • Start date
mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Introducing Ryan Watson! Full disclosure: This is a commercial. But I wanted you all to see this because Ryan blew me away with how much he shatters the myth of the "musclebound" bodybuilder.

I spent the entire day shooting with Ryan, first outside in the hot Tampa sun demonstrating football training, then inside in the Downtown Tampa Powerhouse Gym going through a full upper body workout. Ryan believes that you don't have to give up athletic performance to be a bodybuilder, and he's living proof.

Ryan is an amazing athlete and I'm sure you're going to be hearing a lot more about him in the future.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I think this answers the question lol

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Levrone isn't as skinny, weigh as less as Dwain, plus shorte, maybe he should've taken his formula then, (if he had it.. dunno if did ) lol

Aeugh

Aeugh

Now I know that I should take MHP, being this jacked is making me slow bro