• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

the new Womens Physique Division!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
has bob chick the ifbb rep for this matter stated:

what it is : "I've posted various pics of examples...I'll do so here as well. Basically, were looking for slightly bigger than a "too big" figure competitor, and slightly smaller than a Lt Weight BB...smaller being relative to height, of course. A taller, bigger girl could certainly compete in this division....it's the LEVEL of muscularity that will be held in check, as well as the level of conditioning...

Meaning...were not looking for big , muscular and smooth....and not looking for small and ripped either...

Athletic looking, accentuating symmetry, proportion, shape, tone, posing, presentation, skin tone, beauty, poise.... "

use of steroids : "Yes, the FBB shows will run as per the promoters willing to put them on, as you of all people know, Deb...it is often difficult to justify the expense...after that, I wouldnt bank on it given the coarse of action over the years and the decline of numbers..

Getting off the sauce would be advised for any and all girls looking to compete in the WPD , as the look that will be rewarded will not be one that can be enhanced with AAS...all the attributes associated with supps, will only insure a last place callout...extreme conditioning will not be rewarded, nor will excessive muscularity, grainyness, hardness, ripped, peeled, shredded, or any of the other used too often expressions we have...

Trust me, genetically you would be just fine as a WPD athlete natural.....any of thr figure girls looking to hop on the supps, will only succeed in taking themselves out of the running, as its the LOOK that will determine the status quo"

I think this is a great idea! that can make me watch female bodybuilding again. they won't look like man cause they won't have the need to use androgenous steroids. I think Iffb is dropping WBB in the long run and replacing it with this new and better division.

about time to return to the times of the first miss O. bring on the Cory Everson's!

I hope WBB has it is now is replaced in the long run by this division and this new girls can be called miss O.

Cory20Everson2013-1.jpg

cory_everson001.jpg

what are your opinions, post pics of girls that you think will do good in this division.??

imo the girls should aim for this.

Monica_Brant_1-1.jpg

Monica_Brant_4-1.jpg

e8744-gina27.jpg

2008jacksonvilleprofigure_reis1-1.jpg

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Cory Everson and Rachel McLish are what female bb should be all about.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Finally, now I can touch myself while looking at male AND female bb'ers... before they all looked male.

This makes me less gay right?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
looks like we're going back to those ages.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Hopefully we won't see these things any more :puke[1]:

JEB_1899wtmk_SYWIJLAIZTJPG-1.jpg

2637-1.jpg

_O5C2282wtmk_GMGMKJHUJOJPG-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
time to ungay the thread

o7pzk2-1.gif

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
the only thing that will forgive you from filling this thread with vomit is to find that vid and share it in the vip zone! now!!! :drool:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I've seen AND saved that gif a few days ago from getbig I think it was. Unfortunately I don't know her name or other info about her. :tearz:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I've seen AND saved that gif a few days ago from getbig I think it was. Unfortunately I don't know her name or other info about her. :tearz:

find it!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Corey when she was on Hercules.

if that isn't perfect ...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Rachel McLish are what female bb should be all about.

Might aswell watch figure... there wouldnt be a need for a seperate devision for girls who look like that if they could just be in figure. I think there should be a place for muscular women who are way too big for figure yet way too small for open female bodybuilding.

For example...

IMO Elena should be a champ in her own class.

BTW am i the only guy here who watches female bodybuilding for the appreciation of bodybuilding and not for sexual appreciation? I love watching the big women compete, i appreciate women like Iris Kyle, Heather Armbrust and Lisa Aukland, how can you deny these women just because they are not sexually arousing? Anyways, i would be extatic for a devision for smaller more aesthetic women, it would be hot and good for the sport but i also dont want to lose the freaks.... Its like saying "yes the Bob Paris physique is back, good thing the ugly Jay Cutler physique is gone"

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^

I guess you are.. female bodybuilding is not natural.. you can argue sure male bbrs use test and other androgenous steroids too are tehy natural in that way yes.. because of the simple fact :

TEST -----> MALE
ESTROGEN -------------> FEMALE
TEST - FEMALE ----------> SHEMALE.

they have to put an end to competitive female bb and go with this physique divison for miss.O.

that girl Elena seems like a good fit for the new division.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ I see you're point but you're saying the women should be limited while the men are not?. Imagine if Ronnie Coleman was never allowed to look like he did in 2003. I dont beleive that is fair for the women who want to reach their ultimate potential.

EDIT: Tne smaller womens bodybuilders also take steroids not to mention the figure and fitness competitors. Even if their is a women who seems to have the perfect physique, most of you guys would probably rag on her if she had a genetically masculine face.

Last edited:
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
if the mens would follow suit the sport would probably grab more fans

Aeugh

Aeugh

I agree with dilatedmuscle. There is no reason as to why women should not be able to strive for the same goals as men. In fact it is even more impressive because of the negative social impact they experience as a result. It takes nothing but pure passion and dedication to embrace a task that will have people question your gender wherever you go. And to say it is not natural is ridiculous. Of course it isn't natural, it's bodybuilding we are talking about here. The only reason it gets any recognition at all is because it is unnatural.

I'm not exactly a fan of FBB, but to demand a devolution to the early 80's is ridiculous.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
look people don't see FBB shows anymore, they can't get sponsors no one wants to see women like that. just ooks at iris Kyle face... yeah she has a tremendous bb physique but cause she looks like a ****ing men! what they do to them it's not natural.

I don't see fbb it makes me sad.

i'l all for bikini and fitness though and I do know they may take steroids.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Anyways, the new devision should be good. I just dont want to lose the freaks, they are the most interesting for me to watch as far as women in the IFBB, the rest are just boring or eye candy... while i dont mind the eye candy, when figure is up i just find myself thinking "hurry up and get out". If people dont watch FBB because they look like men then that just seems simple minded to me because they are Bodybuilders and they are their to be GREAT bodybuilders not to be attractive. Either way, this is just opinion i guess because they are not saying they will get rid of the open FBB and simply proposing a new division which seems like a good idea to me because i can appreciate both styles of physiques.

anyhow....

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
wow.. now that's a women.