• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor Martinez talks about the Olympia - coming soon!

mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Coming this week...a new Victor Martinez video, including his first exclusive interview after the Olympia.

victalks-1.png

In this new 12 minute mini-doc we show hardcore leg training in Tampa, he talks about the heartbreak of what went wrong at the O and his plans for the future!

vicscreams-1.png

Stay tuned! I will post it on my Youtube page, Facebook and in this forum when it's done.

Find me on Youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/user/gatomjp

and Facebook...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1543133687

P

power

I look foward to it. I have always been a fan, but the rumors are that he smokes to much weed; and likes to party to much, thus limiting his ability to give 100% to bodybuilding. I wish him the best and i hope he will be Mr. O one day, but the fact is that he is geting old, and there are alot of young pros with great mass and great shape also. I see Phil heath being the next Mr O, and breaking the Mr O record for wins.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^

thanks mike!

Vic's work ethic is sick! someone who had that kind of injury and two years later is in the top 10 of the Mr.o is something special.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
here it is!!!

great great pice of film!
vic_explains_2010_olympia_rot-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
H

HandyMart777

^ Great video! Thanks for the update. Victor seems very humbled by his experience at the Olympia. I admire the fact that he doesn't make excuses, and that he still has a positive attitude towards bodybuilding.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I don't know if he will ever be in great conditioning to win shows like Arnold again, but best of luck anyways. Great bb'er.