• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC 121 Brock V Cain

Savjav

Savjav

what did u all think of the card? honestly made me a little sad seeing Brock again... props to jake shields tho.. be very interesting to see his next fights :) and tito is just... tito... :(
Edit: sanchez fight was off its ****, :)

[video=youtube;a_JxIiBZGP4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=a_JxIiBZGP4[/video]

:shootme:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brock looked really weak and Shields vs Kampmann fight was boring as hell.Only fight i liked was Thiago vs Sanchez.
I cant believe i woked up 5 am to watch that ****.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Sanchez v Thiago was one of the fights of the year. really saved the card.

Sheilds gassed and looked terrible @170 and this on top of his boring decision riding tactics made it top 3 worst fights of the year.

Main event went as expected carwin exposed lesnar cain capitalized. Lesnar won't be back

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
A lot of you are not from the USA or Mexican so the Cain fight wasnt as epic for you guys as it was for me. I had never been that excited for a sport. It is the first time a Mexican wins a heavyweight title... not only in UFC or MMA but in the entire spectrum of legitimate fighting sports. So as soon as cain showed dominance against Brock, it was extremely exciting, the entire bar stood on their feet (except for a few white guys) and when he defeated brock is was almost surreal to see one of my people finally make it to the very top of the heavyweights. So i guess it was more about what the fight meant to me and to a lot of people more so then the technical aspects... if anything it showed Cains dominance over someone 20 lbs heavier, it wasnt only cardio or technique either, there was a few times where he held off brock while brock was pushing forward, that showed a lot of strength.

The Sanchez vs Thiago fight was AMAZING, i had never seen a fight that good lol although I dont watch a whole lot of UFC and/or MMA. The constant turnovers was really cool and Sanchez really showed how his spirit kept him going. If he was not in that mental state, he may not have won. It was really cool, i thought Thiago was gonna win at first but sanchez really went non stop.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Damn, Brock really did get a beating. Cain made a good hit on Brocks chin as he went for a takedown couple mins into the round, from there on it was over for Brock. Would be good if there is a rematch and see how Brock goes about differently, he underestimated Cain.

P

Pain

VIP
2nkigc9jpg-1.gif

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP

the funny thing about this gif, it was actually on the internet like an hour after the fight. The internet and peoples devotion to the lulz on the internet astounds me.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff