• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Storm photography thread

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
So... after popular petition (natzo and dilated lol) I'll be posting some of my photographs in this thread for the world to see. Hope you like them, comment whatever you may think at will.

First one, taken last year in a museum in Santiago de Compostela, Spain. Near mvsf1's hometown.

3558020714_39e8427f6f_o-1.jpg

Architecture is one of my interests in photography. Playing with lines and perspective to give a different point of view is fun.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Thats a really cool photo Storm! Not that I know the first thing about photography though haha

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ same here, but impressive photo nonetheless!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Nice composition, i like that its a bit off center. The length of the image is really cool too. Lookin forward to the next shot.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
impressive photo please sir can i have another?

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Another shot. This is a detail of a building near my workplace.

4012133712_5a761f2e50_o-1.jpg

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great pics, Storm. And yeah, it's only 55km away from my hometown.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Nice looking pictures for sure Storm

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
man i'm really ignorant in photos and composition but that last one just made me stare for a while it's a like a photo in a photo... the way you captured that reflexion is really cool.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Thats a really cool photo Storm! Not that I know the first thing about photography though haha

^^ same here, but impressive photo nonetheless!

man i'm really ignorant in photos and composition but that last one just made me stare for a while it's a like a photo in a photo... the way you captured that reflexion is really cool.

Photography or any other branch of arts is a delicate subject. Thousands, millions of words have been written and spoken about what's art, what is not... My personal take in that discussion is that a piece of artwork can and should be appreciated without the need of a deep knowledge of the art itself. It is true that with a bigger knowledge one can enjoy or analize artwork from a different point of view, at a deeper level if you'd like, but any art piece (for me to be considered art) must be enjoyable or "hateable" by anyone even if it's only at the most basic ornamental/beauty/emotional level.

So for me as an amateur "artist" those comments mean that i'm doing it right in my own way. Thank you for that.

Enough philosophy, i leave you with a piece of an oposite branch than architecture in the sense that it's completely intentional and thought (vs "it's there for you to shot" like architecture), still life.

3558022984_6cc35be2c2_o-1.jpg

PS: don't ask me for a meaning, it's up to you ;)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
double post

Last edited:
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I only said I have no idea about photography, because I know that with music, I find it hard to really accept criticisms (whether positive or negative) from people who don't have some sort of background in music... even though its the people who don't have the background that really show you whether what you do is good or not hahha

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ahahah awesome avi man

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I only said I have no idea about photography, because I know that with music, I find it hard to really accept criticisms (whether positive or negative) from people who don't have some sort of background in music... even though its the people who don't have the background that really show you whether what you do is good or not hahha

Hanna Montana rulez.
Led Zeppelin sucks.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
As I said, I like playing with lines,volumes and perspective.
Taken in Aachen, Germany

4503323911_e53fb854e9_o-1.jpg

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great job storm, good angles!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm waiting for nude women... and you playing with her angles :p

I'm joking man, great job. Any pic from Italy's wonders?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a photography question Storm: how do you take photos of people so that you don't have their eyes shut in every photo?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I have a photography question Storm: how do you take photos of people so that you don't have their eyes shut in every photo?

you have to shout don't close your eyes before taking it.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
You pull off symmetry really well. Its something thats not easy to do since many symmetrical photographs look boring and have bad composition. Your play on perspective plays a big role in your photographs, it makes them look somewhat abstract.

If you dont mind, Storm, maybe you can give a short write up for your future photographs discussing , not the meaning, but the composition and other critical aspects of photography. Im sure we will learn a lot of valuable information.... if u want, if not, dont worry about it.

Last edited: