• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bodybuilding chart, does anyone have it?

P

pbradshaw

Hey guys, new member here, used to be on here a few years backj but i cancelled the account and stopped training. I was wondering if anybody could help me, a few years back they had this incredible bodybuiding chart on here. it had everyweight class from about 170lbs - 350 lbs, and with it, showed you how much protein, carbs, fat and calories you should take per day as a guideline for each group, depending on whether you were trimming, toning, or bodybuilding. HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THIS OF KNOW OF ONE SIMULAR BECAUSE ALTHOUGH I HAVE A COPY OF IT, I HAVE A FRIEND IN AUSTRALIA WHO WANTS A COPY OF IT.
Thanks

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ If you find it, please post it, it sounds very interesting!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya that sounds kool. :)

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL, I found it! Pain posted it on BBD.com: http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/forums/nutrition/1291-nutrition-guide.html

NutritionGuide-1.jpg

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I will see if I can find one.. Are you saying it used to be on this site or the old site? if so I may still have it somewhere. it sounds like a good addition..

P

pbradshaw

well i don't know when the old site ended and the new one began, it was sometime ago i was on here, about 2008 if that helps, it was my bible and it would be nice to help out others. by the sounds of it, it could help out more than just my friend