• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Looking for legal testosterone

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whats a good, legal, pro hormone product?

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
why bother? your still young cory.

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not that young. im almost 21 now, besides, it can't hurt. i'm very rich:eatmousepointer:, my diet is in check, so why not do some extra credit and get on a good product

Last edited:
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
almost 21.... lol I wouldn't bother with using that at your age.

but if you want to spend some money.

try Havoc or Epistane..

JUST MAKE SURE YOU GET SOME NOLVADEX OR CLOMID TO RUN HAS A PCT!!! * very important!

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
almost 21.... lol I wouldn't bother with using that at your age.

but if you want to spend some money.

try Havoc or Epistane..

JUST MAKE SURE YOU GET SOME NOLVADEX OR CLOMID TO RUN HAS A PCT!!! * very important!

think thats a bit hardcore for me....im not looking for a steriod, i'm just looking for something that promotes some test...i'm not trying to turn into a silverback gorrilla with a pizza face.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
think thats a bit hardcore for me....im not looking for a steriod, i'm just looking for something that promotes some test...i'm not trying to turn into a silverback gorrilla with a pizza face.

lol.. you ask for a pro hormone.. and this is too hardcore...

what do you want to take? any natural test booster will have no effect on you at your age.

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why? how could more testosterone output not have any effect on me? unless you're saying my i'm already putting out the maximum amount i naturaly can, which i don't see how that could be true....there are more factors than just age that determine testosterone output. diet, sleep, and genetics, for example, but you already knew that...so what're you getting at then?

Mika

Mika

take bulgarian tribulus terrestris i think ultimate nutrition have it

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
take bulgarian tribulus terrestris i think ultimate nutrition have it

yeah, but that isn't even proved to raise test levels and if it did it will not even have the slightest effect on a 20 - 25 years old.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mika

Mika

Thats true but I am using it and it works,not too much but I can feel its efects,I take 2500mg daily ,if you want something to work you hard take shootgan or shock therapy those are not test boosters but you will have a lot of energy.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Thats true but I am using it and it works,not too much but I can feel its efects,I take 2500mg daily ,if you want something to work you hard take shootgan or shock therapy those are not test boosters but you will have a lot of energy.

yeah ut you're 27..

getting old man..

lol not old but we can say that your test levels are not the same as if you were 21 years old.

Mika

Mika

I m too old my friend :D :D :D im granpa hahahaha LOL

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strange - my test levels have been the same since I was 22.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you absolutely must, I would go with protodrol by I Force. I think you can still pick some up on Ebay through some UK stores. Amazing gains that are dry and it is not nearly as liver toxic as the others. Pick up some Life Support to go with it and PCT with some Nolvadex.

Mika

Mika

have you tried this thing, to me it looks stupid, I never even heard of it

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you absolutely must, I would go with protodrol by I Force. I think you can still pick some up on Ebay through some UK stores. Amazing gains that are dry and it is not nearly as liver toxic as the others. Pick up some Life Support to go with it and PCT with some Nolvadex.

that looks much better to me, i'll do some research on it. thanks

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
that looks much better to me, i'll do some research on it. thanks

lol so you can't take havoc or epi and you're fine with protodrol?

LOL

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ it says its not harsh on the liver...i have extremely limited knowledge on advanced suppliments but commen sense says potential gains go up with risk, therefor lower risk, lower potential gain. your response leads me to believe thats not the case this time though...

maybe i should make myself more clear. i want a suppliment that is either an extremely potent natural anabolic, or a very mild unnatural. i'm looking for something simple to use, something that won't potentially kill me, and for respectable, not 'omg-wtf-are-you-on' results

Last edited: