• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

KAI GREENE "WHAT HAPPENED AT THE O"

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
What happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Is Kai for real? Losing a show, or placing 7th like he did at the O, is compared to losing a mother or someone you love? wow, just wow.

68957526-1.jpg

ps. "you know" repeat x 875953 times

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great vid. I don't think he wasn't 100% commited to his prep, Kai is probably the hardest worker in the IFBB, I think something went wrong, maybe he dieted for too long or he couldn't manipulate well his water comsumption. I don't think this is Kai's fault.

And... what do you guys think about bench pressing 585 4 weeks out? Man, that's really nuts. Most pro bodybuilders don't do that weight in their offseasons...

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is Kai for real? Losing a show, or placing 7th like he did at the O, is compared to losing a mother or someone you love? wow, just wow.

He said that being totally dehidrated, without a good sleep in weeks, disapointed, etc. He can't be for real.

ps. "you know" repeat x 875953 times

Yeah man, It get's really anooying in the middle of the vid.

Konan

Konan

Good video and what a great guy. I really doubt that it was about commitment. Something else went wrong.

DeQu

DeQu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Interesting, ty for sharin!

Phil crying :(

GEMILIANI

GEMILIANI

I honestly believe that KAI tried to play the size game...he posts leading up were about how much he weighed and how big he was and I think that this was the beginning of his demise. Kai has a collection of some of the freakiest bodypart in the game all he needs to do is come in shredded

Mika

Mika

He is great bb but I do not like his proportion of the lower and upper body, his legs look longer than his back,but the Kai is excellent in any case

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Forget my "Team Heath" logo, I think that Kai is a great bodybuilder,performer and character but the last 6 months made me change my mind...and I'm not talking about his Olympia placing,because placing 7th at the O is not the end of the world,although he's acting like he's...done?!...I'm talking about all the "reality-TV-show-dramma" he shows all the time when he's infront of the camera, because it's that much it seems fake to me...I think Victor Martinez was right - he is a Dramma Queen...and all because he placed 7th in a show, for which thousands of hard(or harder) training bodybuilders dream to even qualify?!And it all looks so funny, when Kai does those "hit the floor" T-bar rows and you hear the "expert" voice of Oscar saying "Excellent!"....Honestly - if Dorian sees that, he'll be ashamed that he trained with Kai...what was the point to train with one of the alltime greats, when you don't get the basics...yeah, he's strong and so is Stan Efferding...
The real champion(like they call him The Champion of mind) should pick himself up from a loss and throw himself in the next battle with more strive to win...but all I saw was a disappointed bodybuilder, who doesn't have the will to carry on...To me this is not what real bodybuilding-thinking is about...How does he think to represent the sport this way?!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
all I saw was a disappointed bodybuilder, who doesn't have the will to carry on...To me this is not what real bodybuilding-thinking is about...How does he think to represent the sport this way?!

Meh, I think he's just acting a bit.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Epic Drama Queen Personified

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I understand the winning mentality and all-look at Phil's reaction in the video-but c'mon....the gloom and doom is just plain depressing and borders on self-pity. I work with disabled kids and I know many who would gladly die tomorrow in exchange for having the ability to walk for one day, much less have the physical ability Kai has.
"I don't want to play any more"....really? Since when is life as a bodybuilder, or anything else for that matter, a game, pal? Cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it...princess.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^^

Princess Kai.

that's the exact word.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"What happened at the O?"

Answer: Jay came in looking great and won. Phil came in looking great and came 2nd.

I don't know that this needs to be discussed any further. The also-rans didn't win, so they have to either suck it up and come back and try again next year or get over it.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP

Answer: Jay came in looking great and won. Phil came in looking great and came 2nd.

I don't know that this needs to be discussed any further. The also-rans didn't win, so they have to either suck it up and come back and try again next year or get over it.

Fully agree, but you can't write articles, sell special issues and film videos with that ;)

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fully agree, but you can't write articles, sell special issues and film videos with that ;)

Well then the video should be: "I lacked this and that so watch my new program under way to address this."

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I agree. As someone who supports Kai I was really disappointed with this video. This is the time when his philosophy should really kick in and motivate him. And it would if he believed in what he claims he does. I am still a fan but this video really disappointed me. Even considering quitting is a loser move taking into account the way he claims to think. He put all of his efforts into his plan well here is the fact of the matter, he may of had a losing plan. Watching his training i felt like he way was overtrained and causing entirely t much inflammation, and what happened at the olympia? He was watery and had a round face, even round for him, and he dropped to 7th place.

I think Kai over trained and ate too much this year. His body did not respond the way he desired it to. That is just my opinion.

Ben

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
There's always training videos with athletes who train mediocrely. Kai trains really well and they chose to put up these dramatic scenes video after video.